R18 other games | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

R18 other games

Ridley said:
Yes. Carlton lost as well. And it if Essendope lose today that will be the cherry on top ;D

We actually need the bummers to win to give us a 1 game break on the dogs.

LeeToRainesToRoach said:
It's going to hurt but I'll barrack for Essendon. Some handy ins. Hopefully their backline doesn't fall apart without Hurley.

Just think of that wonderful 5th place and home final.

SpaceAce said:
Just think of that wonderful 5th place and home final.
Scary thing about that 5th place if we get it, we most likely would play Dogs,Roos or Cats all with the wood on us...hopefully we catch a plane to sunny Perth

CC TIGER said:
Scary thing about that 5th place if we get it, we most likely would play Dogs,Roos or Cats all with the wood on us...hopefully we catch a plane to sunny Perth

I'm confident we will smash all those teams if we play with the same ferocity and focus of Friday night!

LeeToRainesToRoach said:
It's going to hurt but I'll barrack for Essendon. Some handy ins. Hopefully their backline doesn't fall apart without Hurley.

I'm barracking for a draw, last kick of the game and Essendon misses an easy goal to win by 5pts and instead draws. Probably the best possible outcome?

LeeToRainesToRoach said:

Yeah, we need the Dogs to lose. Sounds better.

JR8 said:
If this keeps up, the Doggies will take our 5th position.

Bl00dy druggies!!

Yep Bulldogs know how important percentage will be. At the moment they're tracking to take 5th. We needed to bury the Saints.