R18 other games | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

R18 other games

Yep - good round for us so far... if only the Bluebaggers could have got over North. Oh wait, they are total crap, it was a big ask.

West Coast will be tested bug time over the next 4 weeks, Hawks, Freo, Bulldogs and Adelaide. Looks like their big boy month is August!!

mrposhman said:
West Coast will be tested bug time over the next 4 weeks, Hawks, Freo, Bulldogs and Adelaide. Looks like their big boy month is August!!
Yes and if without one of their key back 'big boys' - McGovern. A struggle

Here's an interesting piece of trivia.

There are the same number of 'W's in "Carlton, Collingwood, Essendon" as there are in......

CLUB FORM

CARLTON LLLLL
COLLINGWOOD LLLLL
ESSENDON LLWLL

could Melb finish the season above Carlton - Roos must be a master coach to get his team above the blues - oh wait, as someone else sad, Carlton are crap.

Loving Richmond being on fire while Bummers, Blooze and Pies languish. :clap

funky said:
listening to ed crying like a little girl has been
A absolute pleasure to listen to.

How do little girls cry different to little boys?

year of the tiger said:
could Melb finish the season above Carlton - Roos must be a master coach to get his team above the blues - oh wait, as someone else sad, Carlton are crap.

had a chuckle when i saw Roos getting inspiration from us "upsetting" the hawks, to help the dees beat the pies.
does he think the pies are close to the hawks?
does he think the dees are close to us?

there is a bit of Wallace about Roos at times i reckon.

CarnTheTiges said:
What an awesome weekend. Richmond win, Collingwood lose. Does it get any better?

Yes. Carlton lost as well. And it if Essendope lose today that will be the cherry on top ;D

So Poo$y reads our game and uses it against the Pies. Shows once again he's NOT coaching Rabblebourne.