R18 other games | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

R18 other games

Ridley said:
True if we win every game we will at least finish 5th and maybe 4th but we need the Swans to drop a game and then we need to make up %.

However, we can control how we play against lower sides. At the moment we take it too easy and lapse when we are well in front and let them back into the game. The St.Kilda and Carlton games are prime examples and right now have cost us a spot on the ladder. That last quarter against the Saints was putrid. Should have won that game by 10 goals minimum.

We need to beat both GC and Essendope by 10 goals minimum. No longer good enough as a team with top 4 aspirations just to win; we need to win big.

That will come. We will start smashing sides soon enough.

But I for one am enjoying the steps we have actually taken. Don't miss the pleasures along the way, waiting for the final destination.

Beating the 3 best sides in the comp in one season is a massive step forward for this club.

We will tick off the remaining weapons the established contenders have as we pass them on the way to the real prize!

Ridley said:
True if we win every game we will at least finish 5th and maybe 4th but we need the Swans to drop a game and then we need to make up %.

However, we can control how we play against lower sides. At the moment we take it too easy and lapse when we are well in front and let them back into the game. The St.Kilda and Carlton games are prime examples and right now have cost us a spot on the ladder. That last quarter against the Saints was putrid. Should have won that game by 10 goals minimum.

We need to beat both GC and Essendope by 10 goals minimum. No longer good enough as a team with top 4 aspirations just to win; we need to win big.

Yep the best teams smash the weak. We don't. We need to start.

toby64 said:
Yep the best teams smash the weak. We don't. We need to start.

Don't really care if the best teams smash the weak and we don't. We seem to be pretty good at smashing the best teams and I'm happy with that.

Should work out for us in the finals as well as there aren't too many weak teams in the finals to smash.

antman said:
Don't really care if the best teams smash the weak and we don't. We seem to be pretty good at smashing the best teams and I'm happy with that.

Should work out for us in the finals as well as there aren't too many weak teams in the finals to smash.
Except we haven't beaten Dogs Cats and Roos yet :)

Harry said:
are the pies still flying and have a massive future?

Is the footy world scared of Eddie? Gee they get a free run in the media. Never any guarantees about the following year - hopefully they are locked and loaded.

jb03 said:
Is the footy world scared of Eddie? Gee they get a free run in the media. Never any guarantees about the following year - hopefully they are locked and loaded.

So funny to hear Mick Malloy going at him this morning about Collingwoods performance and Ed's "press red for Ed" fiasco

Jayzuz just saw a shot of buddy from the weekend how on earth has he been allowed to get that far out of condition?

IanG said:
JAayzuz just saw a shot of buddy from the weekend how on earth has he been allowed to get that far out of condition?

He has changed what he does when he is partying- now he just eats all the party pies.

That's what happens when you get older.

images