R18 other games | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

R18 other games

tigerlove said:
Dogs currently 110.2%

Unfortunately we missed golden opportunities to boost % against Carlton and St.Kilda. Even the Freo game cost us not only the win but if we had have kicked reasonably straight we'd have another 3-4% on the board.

If we keep winning it won't be an issue and we should finish 4th. If we lose one on the way home it'll come down to % and that will cost us.

The next step in our progression to a top side is to annihilate opposition when they are on the ropes. As the Hawks and Eagles have done this year.

Bulldogs absolutely smashing them now.

There is a huge chance that we will come off a weekend where we have just had our best win in many years against the team viewed as the best in the land yet we will drop a spot on the ladder :eek:

Could that happen to anyone but Richmond ???

We've seriously got to start smashing sides when we have them on the ropes.

Essendone are putrid.
Boundary electronice advertising has......
Toll Holdings - Paul Little's company; followed by
Voltaren - Drug Medication.

You couldn't make this stuff up.
They just keep on giving.

Don't care about %.
Hope the dogs win by 100+.
Eventually the footy media will realise that Jimboy can't coach.

The norf's, port, cats, dogs are enjoying their relative easy draw at present.
They all have some tough games to encounter yet.

poppa x said:
Don't care about %.
Hope the dogs win by 100+.
Eventually the footy media will realise that Jimboy can't coach.

Yeah I get it. I hate Essendon as much as any other team except Carlton. Love what is happening to both of them at the moment.

But you'll care about % if it means the difference between 4th and 5th and a double chance. I really want to finish 4th and play Freo over there. We'd be a MASSIVE show and straight into a PF at home.

The alternative is an elimination final against maybe North or Geelong in Melbourne; 2 teams that have unceremoniously pulled our pants down for years.

tigers80 said:
The norf's, port, cats, dogs are enjoying their relative easy draw at present.
They all have some tough games to encounter yet.

They all have reasonable runs home. Dogs have Port next week but that's at Etihad so they should win. They won't beat the Eagles in Perth and they play North as well. They'll surely beat Melbourne and Brisbane.

North will beat Melbourne and Saints in the next 2 weeks then play Dogs, Freo and us. All tough games but given their record against us they'd be super confident.

Port is too far back I think; reckon Cats will finish 8th.

Ridley said:
Yeah I get it. I hate Essendon as much as any other team except Carlton. Love what is happening to both of them at the moment.

But you'll care about % if it means the difference between 4th and 5th and a double chance. I really want to finish 4th and play Freo over there. We'd be a MASSIVE show and straight into a PF at home.

The alternative is an elimination final against maybe North or Geelong in Melbourne; 2 teams that have unceremoniously pulled our pants down for years.

Yep. Shows how important it is heading for the finals. These a-holes drugtankers are gonna make us lose 5th spot if they lose by 80 points.

TigerForce said:
Yep. Shows how important it is heading for the finals. These a-holes drugtankers are gonna make us lose 5th spot if they lose by 80 points.

They are 71 points down now. *smile*.

Ridley said:
They are 71 points down now. *smile*s.

Luckily this isn't the last round. Tird the Tanker doesn't even get a whiff by these a-hole media journos no matter how bad his team performs.

Man , besides looking up at the coach box tv screen or brushing his fingers thru his hair ,what does Tirdy do in there?

They've passed us now. Let's hope Poo$y's one hit wonderboys beat the Dogs also to give us a hand.

We have to win every game from here and finish 16-6.

TigerForce said:
Luckily this isn't the last round. Tird the Tanker doesn't even get a whiff by these a-hole media journos no matter how bad his team performs.

The piranha media are still feasting on the Goodes story that continues to give, constantly bring up third party referencing comments from social celebs, politicians and sporting people for the masses to lap up.

Jimmyboy has become old news for now imo. What till the of season when the piranha media migrate upsring to return to the EFC/ASADA/WADA mess. Still plenty on that bone for them.

I'm not liking the Bulldogs easy last 5 with only North and Port possible winners....barely in fact. So hard to believe how everything's gone so right in just 12 months for this club.

TigerForce said:
I'm not liking the Bulldogs easy last 5 with only North and Port possible winners....barely in fact. So hard to believe how everything's gone so right in just 12 months for this club.

They play the Eagles in Perth as well.

Don't worry about % with 5 games to go.
We get our chance against the Dopers soon enough.
Just have to make sure we too have a 14 goal win.