R18 other games | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

R18 other games

Amazing to think that up until last night most commentators had the Pies ahead of us this season.

I really liked the way we've built up without too much media hype though after last night the lid is well and truly off.

LeeToRainesToRoach said:
Not over yet, Melbourne get very tired towards the end of quarters.

Definitely over some time ago. Poo$y gains a bonus for wins against big teams. Rabblebourne will go back into dreamland for a few more weeks.

Collingwood got a free kick and Tony Shaw says the crowd might go ballistic here.
They think they are getting a raw deal from the umpires, but are leading the free kick count 16 to 12 :hihi

I've throughly enjoyed my press red for Ed game this afternoon.

Dees were lucky to be in front up until 3 quarter time. That comment hasn't come out in this last quarter. ;D

feisty tige said:
Listening to Red for Ed. All I hear is miss miss miss... ;D

Hey Ed, there is a coach available, he used to coach Carlton!
listening to ed crying like a little girl has been
A absolute pleasure to listen to.

Tigertool said:
I've throughly enjoyed my press red for Ed game this afternoon.

Dees were lucky to be in front up until 3 quarter time. That comment hasn't come out in this last quarter. ;D
Shows how embarrassing this Red for Ed rubbish is. I suppose it works both ways for their fans. What the hell is this Red Round anyway??

As Huddo said Collingwoods season is panning out just like last seasons. Chokers!

LeeToRainesToRoach said:
Melbourne having one of their "on" weeks.

Pies just unlucky to keep coming up against these top sides...

It won't get any easier, they play another top team in Carlton next week.

Well Melb by 37 Pts.

Don't expect Collingwood to be this bad when they play us with players to come and improve their forward structure.

57-44 inside 50"s. Pies had no one once McD covered Moore.

Another honourable loss to the pies. They certainly are reaping the benefits of removing a premeirship coach and rebuilding a premeirship list to suit the love of eds life.

Hope eds enjoying his weekend as much as we are.