R15 v The Blues / team changes | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

R15 v The Blues / team changes

*smile* me Newman - Morris playing in the forward line you can't be serious Hardwick WE WILL LOSE

So we are resting players, we are going in with only 20 players....

Would have rather seen Thomas come in front of Morris, actually sadly I'd rather see pretty much anyone other then Arnott come in in front of Morris.

in all serious that's a massive tail of rubbish small forwards in the side - Morris, Lambert, Newman, Gordon. Where are they all going to play?

Daigoro said:
in all serious that's a massive tail of rubbish small forwards in the side - Morris, Lambert, Newman, Gordon. Where are they all going to play?

Watched a replay last night and thought Gordon played one of his best games for the Tigers. Lambert showed plenty in the first quarter (some great decision making) but disappeared for the most of the rest of the game. No way Newman or Morris should be playing ahead of Madonna. Frankly its a joke.

Bit of luggage out there this week by the looks of it.

Morris, Hampson Lambert, Newman and Gordon.

Hmmmm be careful of that bannana peel at the MCG tomorrow night Tigers.

Not sure how Morris earns a gig back with 13 possessions and 5 FA's.

Smart money on Carlton given the changes and the odds.

Morris surely will have been included to play a stopping role on Yarran or Tuohey cant see any other reason for his inclusion its not form.