R15 v The Blues / team changes | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

R15 v The Blues / team changes

Coburgtiger said:
McBean must come in this week. We've lost two talls, and he kicked four playing out of the ruck. It's primed. Just do it. And keep him in until Griffiths is fit, then reassess. He needs a run of games, not sporadic 3 quarter cameos.

Just do it.

You should read the article on Beanie on the website. It's the literary equivalent of a mafia boss giving an errant subordinate a kiss on the forehead just before he gets dumped in the lake.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FcFlp6kl508

tha8ball said:
I dont see the big deal..maric needs a rest and has been providing not that much around the ground this season. HAMPSON for all his faults is actually a decent tap ruckman and will school cam wood. I wouldn't be surprised if the bring in a small for Griffiths. McDonough or Lennon perhaps.
:D

Tigertool said:
I think it'll be:

Out Maric, Griff, Lambert
In:
Hammer, Astbury, Madonna

Changed my mind

Out: Maric, Griff
In Hammer, Astbury/Madonna - (Astbury if dry, Madonna if wet.)
I think they'll go with Hampson and McBean for Ivan and Griff. No other changes, although Lambert may be the sub, with K-Mac starting on the ground.

pretty obvious Hampson coming in. the other spot? McBean or MattyMcD? don't think they'll play Lennon or Astbury, but who knows?

I wonder if they'll go smaller, overlooking Beanie for a forward line of Lloyd, Gordon and Deledio as a mobile CHF resting in the goal square when TV goes into the ruck.

What should happen:
Out: Maric (susp); Griffiths (inj); Newman & Lambert;
In: Hampson; McBean; Dea (we need to see over 3-4 games if he's up to it); McDonough.

What will happen:

Out: Maric (susp); Griffiths (inj); Lambert;
In: Hampson; Astbury & Morris (will be selected to play on Yarran).

Wouldn't surprise to see Thomas picked either.

lamb22 said:
Out in about 3 months Madonna and Beanie to greener pastures.
Maybe Madonna but not Beanie. Is contracted for 2016 and will back himself to win a spot.

lamb22 said:
You should read the article on Beanie on the website. It's the literary equivalent of a mafia boss giving an errant subordinate a kiss on the forehead just before he gets dumped in the lake.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FcFlp6kl508
Paranoia, lambo. I listened to the interview and it sounds like Liam is well aware he has areas to improve.

Incidentally, we haven't beaten the Blues three times in a row since 1977/78. Time to tick another box.

Tiger Pops said:
One Plus, no more Judd to deal with. Always gets a stack of possessions against Richmond!

Yep good that Judd is gone but that Cripps or whatever his name is who plays for the scum is pretty good at the moment, going to have to watch him.

tiges said:
Yep good that Judd is gone but that Cripps or whatever his name is who plays for the scum is pretty good at the moment, going to have to watch him.
Bit if a blight on skipper Murphy when young Cripps is copping the tag. He's going to be a star.

Tigertool said:
Here comes Thomas. He's just been upgraded from the rookie list.

In Hampson, Thomas

What year is it again? I had a dream that we won 17 and lost 5 since these duds went out of the side