Prestia !! | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Prestia !!

Slowing down game by game but still a craftsmen of the game with his vision and ability to make things happen. Still has it

Last edited:
  • Love
  • Dislike
Reactions: 10 users
Champion of the club, he has never been the same since Scott organised him to get knocked out.
Its sad but its all over, he is cooked.
If the balls in close he is fine.
But if the ball comes out, he is walking out of the congestion while the opposition is running.
He is playing it now so he dosent get hurt again. Then his career would definitely be over.
I wouldn't extend him. I would put him through the hardest preseason possible and if he completed it without any injuries.
I would keep him for 1 yr on the chesp

Reactions: 1 users
Even a cooked meatball is going to be important for us next year.
Comes in off hardly any footy and immediately makes us better.
One of my favourite tigers.

Reactions: 10 users
Heard some gossip today. Meatball in a great place off field I'm hearing. Personal life is flying.
Loving being round the club still. Knows his body is letting him down, but apparently would be happy to stay for a low wage next year to help coach the young mids we draft. Loves the club and wants to give back.

• Love
Reactions: 46 users
Heard some gossip today. Meatball in a great place off field I'm hearing. Personal life is flying.
Loving being round the club still. Knows his body is letting him down, but apparently would be happy to stay for a low wage next year to help coach the young mids we draft. Loves the club and wants to give back.

Awesome to hear. I've also heard great things about his coaching of the young kids recently. We can't get rid of everyone. Worth giving him another year on low $ and benefit from his leadership

• Love
Reactions: 16 users
Low wage as player or coach?

He must have a girlfriend now.
He was living with Soldo and on the hunt for quite a whilst. Good to hear he’s settled. I won’t need to keep buying him drinks at the Botanical anymore.

Reactions: 1 user
He must have a girlfriend now.
He was living with Soldo and on the hunt for quite a whilst. Good to hear he’s settled. I won’t need to keep buying him drinks at the Botanical anymore.
"Loved up" were the two words used.

• Love
Reactions: 1 user
Love the guy. Champion..

Need to find his type of midfielder asap. One that runs hard and spreads and is a link up that can work the angles through traffic. Critical type of mid.

Reactions: 1 users
Great to hear that, I hope it eventuates. With Lambert and Prestia, our young cubs will be in good hands.

Reactions: 6 users
Even when he was a stripling at GCS and often while he was at RFC Dion was IMO the best clearance mid in the game. When they had to be won he won em. At any level and against all comers, often in numbers. Underrated player.

His slapping of the ball. The way he slaps it forward when the game is hot hot hot. First quarter ball. CB ball. Hot ball. That's Dion's hallmark play. It'll be going our way.

Always working towards goal. Footballer. Dions don't grow on trees.

Reactions: 16 users
Absolutely Love Dion, been my favorite player since he joined, watched a lot of him at CGS and have been a constant supporter even during the first 12-18 months when ppl banged on about giving up pick 6.

The time is close for Dion due to Injuries but whether its this year or next as his last i agree with others, with lambo and Dion we have two absolutely ripping blokes that arent out of the game long, we must keep!!!!. I have been further impressed how he has stepped up last year and this year into a leadership and coaching mid type role, you can see it on field.

In a post years ago (i dont post that often) i conveyed my genuine concern once Blake left, then Leppa and fly about our development, this to me along with many other things were spot on during the dynasty years, this has tapered off looking from afar.

With the amount of kids in past few years and this draft and next it is imperative with a very young list to invest in development and id love Dion to be part of that as well as Lambo long term.

• Love
Reactions: 13 users