Prestia !! | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Prestia !!

He dosent chase therefore he dosent tackle. Not very good especially if you have a new kids watching on.
He has no burst of speed anymore or he held back this year just in case he blew another calf muscle.
The problem is that his body is so broken down, especially his legs, that he can’t run. We’ll get about half a season out of him, if everything goes well.

Reactions: 1 users
This! Imagine if Graham accepts our offer and Dow plus Ross as the extra supports. We will be like the Galápagos Islands Turtles.
I laughed, then I thought, What the hell am I laughing at, then became quite sad.

• Haha
Reactions: 2 users
The problem is that his body is so broken down, especially his legs, that he can’t run. We’ll get about half a season out of him, if everything goes well.
From his interview it sounds like the club has already supported him to get some coaching quals. He wants to coach after footy. Pretty easy way for the club to get an extra development coach outside the soft cap.

Reactions: 4 users
From his interview it sounds like the club has already supported him to get some coaching quals. He wants to coach after footy. Pretty easy way for the club to get an extra development coach outside the soft cap.
He helped Morro with the VFL side earlier in the year.

Reactions: 3 users
He probably won’t travel much interstate and is said to be on a much reduced contract.
It’s his turn for a superannuation year.

He probably won’t travel much interstate and is said to be on a much reduced contract.
It’s his turn for a superannuation year.
Unfortunately , Still our best or in our top 2-3 midfielders when fit.

An absolute gun for us.

Last edited:
Dion is now there to be at training every day passing on the vital development standards (out of soft cap)
if we get 10 games out him brilliant if not its having him around the draftees is invaluable

Reactions: 5 users