Prestia !! | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Prestia !!

Giving him a contract for next year could very well turn out the same way the decision to give Dylan an extra year went.

Reactions: 2 users
If some of the mooted departures end up happening then I'm fine with this - even if he doesn't play many games. We need pros to set standards around the club and on the track. Providing, of course, the contract is reasonable

Reactions: 5 users
If some of the mooted departures end up happening then I'm fine with this - even if he doesn't play many games. We need pros to set standards around the club and on the track. Providing, of course, the contract is reasonable
Agree besides we cannot get rid of all the vets in one go. Who goes i suppose is open to individul preference.

Naismith ret, Grimes ret, Pickett ret, McIntosh ret and maybe Dusty retires as well is plenty.

Still leaves Vlastuin, Broad, Prestia, Nankervis, and Lynch as 30 year olds on the list.

Reactions: 1 user
Moved pretty well today and looked to have just about full extension on his kicking. Goes around again.

Reactions: 1 user
Didn’t finish the game injured so a positive for me.

That sounds like snark but it’s honestly not. At this point, the season is over, it has been mentally exhausting for the players with constant injury and interruptions and not picking up serious injuries is all I care about.

Reactions: 2 users
With more experienced players likely to leave at seasons end Prestia is worth another year. Maybe we can get 12-14 games out of him hard to say. I would hope we’re not paying him too much next year.