Prestia !! | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Prestia !!

I only saw the first half but looked to be going through the motions. Personally I don’t see the point of him going on next year.

Reactions: 1 users
Presty didn't get near it in the first half, perhaps Ouzo was trying to figure out some different combos around the midfield. Second half was back to the usual Prestigiocamo involvement in the game. Might have something to do with running around in the long sleeves to start the game.

Makes sense. An injury free Prestia is a very good player. But so would a 6'5" Prestia but I don't think we'll see either.

• Haha
Reactions: 5 users
I am happy he signed on. Fit and firing he is very good in the middle and he is a leader around the club.

Only thing now is, our annual medical insurance premium just went up for 2025.

• Haha
Reactions: 3 users
That's a better one than with Dow.

Extension coming any moment now. You just know it....
Must be a tad embarrassing for a younger player (like Dow) having an oldie get a contract before himself. I reckon he'll be the last on the list and will get a 1 year deal with conditions.

Reactions: 2 users
I'm happy with this extension (yet - like everyone else I hope he remains relatively injury free......)

If so - then I would argue he's still our best midfielder (perhaps Taranto) and the young cubs need to improve before Prestia gives up his spot

Reactions: 1 users
I'm happy with this extension (yet - like everyone else I hope he remains relatively injury free......)

If so - then I would argue he's still our best midfielder (perhaps Taranto) and the young cubs need to improve before Prestia gives up his spot
I just hope he ramps up the on-field / off-field mids coaching to the kids.

Reactions: 2 users
Prestia’s resigning is good news, hopefully we can get 15 games out of him in 2025. We need experience with all the departures

Last edited:
Reactions: 5 users
Makes sense he’s a smart footballer and we need a bit of knowledge left in place for 2025

Reactions: 4 users
Was playing great footy at the end of the year.
Still got it

Reactions: 3 users
That's a better one than with Dow.

Extension coming any moment now. You just know it....
Dont go stealing the jam outta my donut Drof.

I'm still hoping we can trade him or fire him out of a cannon

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 1 user