Prestia !! | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Prestia !!

He was the Wanderer in the first half, But he was Runaround Sue in the second

• Haha
Reactions: 1 users
Has career defining decision to make. Play next week under duress and risk career ending injury or miss an almighty celebration
It just feels like such a risk taking him into any game, let alone if he's sore. I'd much rather take a fit McAuliffe than a sore Prestia into a game

Reactions: 1 user
Must be driving poor Presty crazy, just niggle after niggle on top of injury. Bloke simply can't trust his body to do what's needed for elite level footy. Gotta feel for him n almost get to the point of thinking that he needs a big lunch box injury to rule the line under his career instead of shuffling off to old fart oblivion constantly doing two weeks of rehab for one week of play.

Reactions: 2 users
His next game should be his farewell game. Body just can't cope any longer.

Reactions: 1 users
Yze in his press conference said he copped a knock on his calf at training & went into the game sore !

Surely not

• Wow
Yze in his press conference said he copped a knock on his calf at training & went into the game sore !

Surely not
You'd hope not but even if so, in light of all his issues lately, why didn't they play safe and sub him out maybe before the 3rd quarter closed out and let McAuliffe do his thing? Just made no sense to me to leave McAuliffe off for so long.

Last edited:

Surely not
I noticed dion's calf was taped during the game, so what yze said was maybe correct. Just seems stupid though, considering Dion's injuring history. Fingers crossed he is ok for dustys 300. If we get big Tom back we are a chance to knock off the hawks

I'm not ready to let him go. Surely there's a witch doctor in Africa or surgeon in Qatar that he can see during the offseason to sort this out.

Officially out.
Soleus strain.
Expected for Blooz June 30.
The end is nigh for The Meatball.

• Sad
Reactions: 4 users
Imagine being ‘managed’ for a week & picking up yet another soft tissue injury? His body is definitely talking to him. Must be extremely disappointing for him to miss Dusty’s 300th.