Prestia !! | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Prestia !!

Wow, I'm looking forward to the third straight year of the uninspiring treacle slow midfield combination of Prestia, Hopper & Taranto. We won't even have Bolton to throw in there to liven things up anymore. Gonna be hard to watch.

• Sad
  • Love
Reactions: 2 users
Wow, I'm looking forward to the third straight year of the uninspiring treacle slow midfield combination of Prestia, Hopper & Taranto. We won't even have Bolton to throw in there to liven things up anymore. Gonna be hard to watch.
You do realise we're going to draft some kids right?

Reactions: 4 users
We still need some players we recognise!

Happy he has signed on & showed towards the end of the year he can still find the footy.

Looks like he will be a mentor to the new midfield recruits coming in as well.

Reactions: 5 users
Good deal for the Tiges if the rumoured pay cut is true , huge bonus if we can get 16 plus games out of Prestia as I think his leadership and nous for the midfield cubs will be invaluable off field alone, especially now Lambert has gone .

Still our best mid and hopefully this is the first of many 1 year deals for him

Reactions: 14 users
Fingers crossed for an injury free season for Prestia.
If he doesn't chase and try to tackle.
He will play 23.
I was 50-50 on him staying, because I like him I'm don't mind it..but his efforts have to increase (injury or no injury) for the kids coming. He would be a top role model.
And his money is virtually 3rd yr numbers 550k

Hard to tackle when you always have the ball
He dosent chase therefore he dosent tackle. Not very good especially if you have a new kids watching on.
He has no burst of speed anymore or he held back this year just in case he blew another calf muscle.

Reactions: 1 user
He has no burst of speed anymore or he held back this year just in case he blew another calf muscle.
Hardly worth busting a gut, hammy or calf when the year is done n dusted at round 7 or 8. Get through the year n pray he's got one more year of decent Presty still tucked away in the bank.

Reactions: 1 user
This! Imagine if Graham accepts our offer and Dow plus Ross as the extra supports. We will be like the Galápagos Islands Turtles.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 4 users
This! Imagine if Graham accepts our offer and Dow plus Ross as the extra supports. We will be like the Galápagos Islands Turtles.
Its sad because we invented high speed football and now we are probably the slowest side in the comp.
We need outside speed machines with some of our 55 picks

Reactions: 1 users