Possible fine for Dusty | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Possible fine for Dusty

So players can get provoked by feral fans in any way possible, but a player making a non-offensive gesture is a penalty??

Won't be long before a smile is rude and offensive....

We had it all wrong. All those theories we had about the true meaning of this gesture were completely off the beam.

The truth is that Dustin is clairvoyant. He was predicting that he would be fined $2000. The young lady with the red hair was agreeing with him.

Probably the best result that could be expected from an organisation like the AFL. No new penalty, just the invocation of the suspended fine.

They can pretend all they like that it's the "Year of the Fan", but the game was long ago hijacked by corporate mother*smile*ers. They're running an elite (in the truest sense of the word) competition and the common touch isn't welcome. Every head honcho since Aylett has been unpopular, but the current administration is a dozen times worse.

Up yours AFL.

Just gutless arse covering by tge Afl. A suspended fine announced at 6pm on a Thursday night hoping it gets buried.

LeeToRainesToRoach said:
They can pretend all they like that it's the "Year of the Fan", but the game was long ago hijacked by corporate mother*smile*ers. They're running an elite competition and the common touch isn't welcome. Every head honcho since Aylett has been unpopular, but the current administration is a dozen times worse.

Up yours AFL.

x10000

TOT70 said:
We had it all wrong. All those theories we had about the true meaning of this gesture were completely off the beam.

The truth is that Dustin is clairvoyant. He was predicting that he would be fined $2000. The young lady with the red hair was agreeing with him.

Watching the final quarter blitz video, it's quite clear that when Dusty runs into the goals, we can see a feral prick with a black coat hanging over the fence giving Dusty two birds. How does this AFL/MRP analyse things?

Baloo said:
Not really, they opened up..

external

Nah, he was just counting how many goals he had kicked! Up to 3 (as the Germans do, he was using his thumb and next two fingers) at that point... ;D

Tails said:
So by what standard do you judge traditional Rosy? There are more than 250 nations and 350 languages? The many tribes that attended the Bunya Tors of SE QLD all did them and it happened in many other areas, so what do you base you knowledge on? I find it very frustrating that Melbournites are so ignorant when it comes to all things Aboriginal.

What does all that have to do with Adam looking like a goose pretending to spear the opposition supporters? By the way I am not from Melbourne. I admit I don't know "all things Aboriginal" though. There's a good chance nobody really does when as you say there are so many nations and tribes but don't let that stop your insults or air of superiority.

Tails said:
I would back my knowledge of all things Aboriginal over yours any day

Good. Can you explain the tradition behind what Goodes and Jetta did to the crowd mid-game and the relevance of it to AFL football please. Please also tell us why he wouldn't do it to the opposition team, as he said, because it had an Indigenous player in it?

TigerForce said:
Watching the final quarter blitz video, it's quite clear that when Dusty runs into the goals, we can see a feral prick with a black coat hanging over the fence giving Dusty two birds. How does this AFL/MRP analyse things?

It sets the precedent that it's OK for fans to bird the players however the fans are not to constantly boo the same player all the time because these same player/s will sook.

The AFL/MRP are a joke.

Eddie McGuire should have banned those feral supporters.

axlefoley said:
It sets the precedent that it's OK for fans to bird the players however the fans are not to constantly boo the same player all the time because these same player/s will sook.

The AFL/MRP are a joke.

Eddie McGuire should have banned those feral supporters.

Eddie should credit Dusty's account with $2000.

Just out of curiosity, what was the official AFl sanction against the Colonwood cheer squad? I thought all cheer squads were registered n controlled by the various clubs n through that the AFl. The banners a now controlled, the signage is controlled n behaviours are supposedly monitored, pretty sure Joffa n a few of his mates have been imposed upon by security a few times for being over exuberant.
Colonwoods official cheer squad went feral again yet the silence from Colonwood n AFL house is deafening, even the Colonwood president, yes we all know who, laughed it off as nothing more than banter.
Banter from the drunken ferals, cultural n traditional from the indigenous, but inciting n confronting the fans from Dusty. PPPPPHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT. I call *smile* on the whole *smile* lot of them.