Pick 63, 2017 Ben Miller - Welcome to Tigerland. | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Pick 63, 2017 Ben Miller - Welcome to Tigerland.

Apparently plenty.
Leads quickly from the back line (of the queue), gets forward with speed (to the counter) passes with authority and accuracy (when theres a large order) and hits the target repeatedly (tapping the eftpos machine) at the kfc outlets where he is a life member.

Don't worry Mr B. We know your skill set, some others don’t appreciate what it takes to get there 😁
Hey I’m not limited to KFC , I just try to look after the sponsors more Willo 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 1 users
Overall another good game in his progression as a KPD player. Stood back at times when he could have gone in harder but kept Curnow pretty quiet. He is now starting to read the game well and distributing the ball quite well and now not afraid on contact. Worked well with the newbie Blight in containing the opposition main threats.

Reactions: 6 users
Curnow lucky he got a mark and goal towards the end from what looked like a perfectly weighed kick that Ben couldn't do much about, otherwise his stats would have looked very flattering indeed. Another scalp to Ben.

Reactions: 1 users