Pick 63, 2017 Ben Miller - Welcome to Tigerland. | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Pick 63, 2017 Ben Miller - Welcome to Tigerland.

I called he would be top 10 in the b and f at the start of the year as a key back and was laughed out of here. Pretty happy to stand by my call
Only 17 players have played more than 10 games, he's played 13 so a good chance to make top 10 but no I wouldn't have expected so at the start of the year not knowing what the injury list would be like. My main criticism would be he's a bit slow so doesn't easily get across to contests to help his other tall backs as much as would be ideal however he's has performed pretty admirally overall considering how much the ball has fired in to our defensive 50 this year. Screenshot_2024-07-01-17-03-06-71_40deb401b9ffe8e1df2f1cc5ba480b12.jpg

He beat nobody..
Every one beats Curnow, the umpires help Curnow but they didn't last night therefore he was quite.
Miller was good but not unbelievable

He beat nobody..
Every one beats Curnow, the umpires help Curnow but they didn't last night therefore he was quite.
Miller was good but not unbelievable
Curnow career 157 frees for 110 against

Wonder why Mason Cox gets his 5 disposals a game? 175 for 122 against

But this takes the cake, great player but Pendlebury 498 for 207 against

For reference against our 2 great key forwards and greatest player

Lynch 253 for 278 against
Reiwoldt 321 for 335 against
Dusty 245 for 401 against

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 2 users
Can only beat the opponent in front of you. Thought he did that. That opponent was the coleman medalist favorite.

I only have one critique and i think it will get better as he goes.
One V one or just being stronger in the contest is a worry but he is getting there, and i think will continue to get better.
Needs to find just a bit more intensity.

Rapt with the young lad. He’s no longer timid!

I reckon he’s learned how to mongrel his opponents as opposed to manufacturing the tougher side of the game.

This is no small feat. Absolutely rapt we have developed him to this level in a hellish year where the backs are getting smashed repeatedly.

Reactions: 3 users
A champion key defender is a great example of how hard the caper is , Ben showed glimpses of been capable and also that he wouldn’t make the grade 6 years later we have a very good footballer, the other side is a bloke OBrien that was at the Hawks teased them for years but never delivered .

Credit to all involved with Ben and to us who kept the faith

• Haha
Reactions: 1 user