Pick 63, 2017 Ben Miller - Welcome to Tigerland. | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Pick 63, 2017 Ben Miller - Welcome to Tigerland.

Let's call it a day Leon, I pity anyone who has to the misfortune to read this.

Have a good one and go tiges

Reactions: 2 users
Let's call it a day Leon, I pity anyone who has to the misfortune to read this.

Have a good one and go tiges
Sure, but try to expand your mind-set. The specific fluctuations of a player's performance may often be seriously affected by the greater issues going on in the team, with training and coaching and indeed, within the wider club. (Aside from injury).

Yes, I know and accept your gentle rebuke, but my original posts relevance to Ben was connected to the bigger picture re coaching appointments, game-plan and support provided to the playing group in a highly disappointing season. Part of a clear direction of failure I'm trying to point out. Plus, posters like Ped_Ant are a pain.

But why did BM 'drop of later in the season but so did others in the team ...?' Yze switching Balta back and forward largely due to injuries probably a significant factor. Also, demoralisation of players, especially backs with a continually failing FL that allowed the pill to rebound straight back for repeated defensive efforts? What about the players probably well knowing about our flag champs jumping ship? Was there an eventual backlash because the players lost faith in the club's decision not to appoint Mini; Yze losing them?
I'm not making accusations. Frankly, I don't have the answers. There's just a huge no. of questions that have gathered in my mind over recent years. So it's hard not to allow those concerns to come to the fore re anything about the club atm.
And, as your response alludes to, in the minds of numerous players like Ben too?
Something I have learned over the years when posting on sites like PRE is when things start to get personal, just back off and not poke the bear as life is too short to get all hacked off because of differing opinions. Remember my obsession about Shaun Hampson? Sometimes it is best to keep opinions to ones self. I like a lot of AA's posts as well as yours and a great many of other regular posters even where we end up disagreeing in a big way so we should remember, at heart, we are passionate about the Tigers and can't wait to see us back where we belong

Reactions: 6 users
Something I have learned over the years when posting on sites like PRE is when things start to get personal, just back off and not poke the bear as life is too short to get all hacked off because of differing opinions. Remember my obsession about Shaun Hampson? Sometimes it is best to keep opinions to ones self. I like a lot of AA's posts as well as yours and a great many of other regular posters even where we end up disagreeing in a big way so we should remember, at heart, we are passionate about the Tigers and can't wait to see us back where we belong
Good advice! We are passionate that's why we religiously come on here to find out what's going on in tiger land.

Reactions: 2 users