Pick 63, 2017 Ben Miller - Welcome to Tigerland. | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Pick 63, 2017 Ben Miller - Welcome to Tigerland.

How many had him delisted over the past few years?
I said back then, that he only needed to be settled in one position instead of being thrown all over the place. I’m glad he’s defied all the pundits that had him off the list.
Well done for working hard and the club for persevering with him.

Reactions: 6 users
It's been great to see Miller start to play the footy we all hoped for, and no be rewarded for it.

Onwards and upwards Ben!

Reactions: 3 users
I said back then, that he only needed to be settled in one position instead of being thrown all over the place. I’m glad he’s defied all the pundits that had him off the list.
Well done, Willos. I only delisted him seventeen times. I can admit when I was - um, what's the word?

• Haha
Reactions: 2 users
Just had to play him in the right position as he was never a forward or never going to mix it with the big Rucks. He’s so athletic and has a good jump which makes him kill a lot of contests.
Having a terrific season and how people can be critical of him as he’s been well above most considering our poor midfield and we’ve been smashed at ground level in uncontested possessions.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2 users
I rage delisted him last week, Willo. They usually level up after I have one of those tantrums. Hmmm. Who next?

• Haha
Reactions: 1 user
From 30 one on one contests he has only lost 1.

Ranked number 1 defender in the league.

Courtesy of Talking Tigers.

• Love
Reactions: 10 users
Wonder how good he can end up?

Key Backs are rare. There’s some real jobbers about.

Alex Keithy George, the St Kilda Cordy, Jerk-Thatcher, Adam Tumblesome, anyone at Hawthorn.

2024 Miller covers all them. But how good can he get? Stoked to find out.

Reactions: 3 users