Pick 53: Jack Graham | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Pick 53: Jack Graham

First 22 in the worst side in the league. Probably fringe player judging by his 0.71 vote per game best and fairest finish.

mid teens disposal, slow midfielder that can't play in the centre. He'd be getting paid based on this. Not 2 almost 3 flags.

Average contract at best, something like $450k would've been pretty close to the mark.
The contract was rumoured be $650k.
He was on about $400k with us.

None is leaving a state to go elsewhere for a 10% pay rise in the AFL

Reactions: 1 user
First 22 in the worst side in the league. Probably fringe player judging by his 0.71 vote per game best and fairest finish.

mid teens disposal, slow midfielder that can't play in the centre. He'd be getting paid based on this. Not 2 almost 3 flags.

Average contract at best, something like $450k would've been pretty close to the mark.
Why look at 2024? His worth should be calculated on his 7 years. He's only 26 and hasn't decayed. Why does a salary even come into this? There could be elite players just earning less and not wanting too much money......and there's vice versa to this with overpaid players.

It’s getting really hard to be a Richmond supporter.
Just getting f#cked at every turn
Depending on how we get *smile* over by the AFL, could be my last off season. Just about had the sport. Almost looking for the reason to say *smile* off

Reactions: 6 users
The contract was rumoured be $650k.
He was on about $400k with us.

None is leaving a state to go elsewhere for a 10% pay rise in the AFL
I'd be surprised, and I suspect the compo reflected a lower salary. Is there any print media quoting $650?

Cummings gets pick 21
And Perryman pick 16
And a 2 time premiership player at 26yrs old
I still think we got screwed more losing Ellis

Reactions: 1 users
Ok, player one gone for a bag of salted peanuts. The AFL screw us at every turn. This compensation system is obviously just another way for the AFL to help the teams they want to.

• Angry
Reactions: 3 users
How are the other 3 worth way higher than 42 especially a *smile* Aints player????

I'd be surprised that Graham moves to WC for that contract.
Especially considering we put in a revised higher offer

*smile* them all.
Hartley should trade some picks with the Lions for their 1st rd pick then go home.
Then on draft night-
Pick 1- Levi Ashcroft.
Pick 2- Leo Lombardi
Pick 3- Isaak Kako
Pick 4- Whathisname Marshall.

Then PSD- pick 1- Liam Baker.

*smile* them all,

• Haha
Reactions: 8 users
we got what turned out to be 44 for ellis in 2019/2020

The AFL What a E........ Joke Still screwing us over The Mob couldn't run a Chook Raffle