Pick 53: Jack Graham | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Pick 53: Jack Graham

The compo pick normally comes out within a few hours of the announcement, where's ours?

The longer it takes the more I think we have cooked it for pick 2 and the AFL is spanking us and WCE for outsmarting the system.
In what world would we ever get pick 2 :rolleyes:
The best case i expected for Graham was band 3.
Expecting band 4 from AFL though.

• 1st round
  • end of 1st round
  • 2nd round
  • end of 2nd round
  • 3rd round

Reactions: 1 user
There must have been a commitment by West Coast to take the fridge as a free agent or his management would not have allowed him to announce that he was leaving us, before the trade period began.

Don’t see any advantage for them in taking him as part of a deal for pick 3.

Maybe delay as a result of failure to lodge arising from dispute as to compensation.
AFL well used to doing deals. Compensation still to be determined ?

has there been any mention from either club whether he'll be signed as a fa? it's assumed as such but you never know, he could be traded as another option

Reactions: 1 user
Once Queen Laura gets it, she'll stick it in the TOO HARD BASKET......."tomorrow guys, tomorrow"

Riley Beveridge believes it will be either end of first round or start of second round. So either pick 23 or pick 25.

• Wow
Reactions: 6 users
Almost better at 25? Gives more chance for trades after night 1?