Pick 53: Jack Graham | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Pick 53: Jack Graham

And rereading 50 Shades of Grey. She’s gonna want to bend us over and give a going over with her strap on.
Just heard she has messaged Comrade SHocking to visit her for some advice.

• Haha
Reactions: 1 user
Why am i not surprised!
West Coast have shafted us with the contract they offered him, time to walk Baker in the PSD

yep band 4. Anyone expecting more was delusional. No one was paying an above average salary for a bog average player.
Average player? First 22, 2 could have been 3 flags. I really doubt he earns less than half a million?

What I find interesting is that the footy world appear to have thought all the compensations handed out pre JGTI believed that all were over paid , then the majority felt JGTI was a compo 2 or 3 ( pick 25ish) yet we end up with pick 42

So if we were a good team Jack would have got us a pick around 50 and a Battle would have got the Saints a pick 2 if they were there usual *smile*, crazy inconsistent rort of a system , definitely perfect system for the AFL to use

Reactions: 1 users
Average player? First 22, 2 could have been 3 flags. I really doubt he earns less than half a million?
First 22 in the worst side in the league. Probably fringe player judging by his 0.71 vote per game best and fairest finish.

mid teens disposal, slow midfielder that can't play in the centre. He'd be getting paid based on this. Not 2 almost 3 flags.

Average contract at best, something like $450k would've been pretty close to the mark.

It’s getting really hard to be a Richmond supporter.
Just getting f#cked at every turn

• Angry
Reactions: 6 users