Pick 53: Jack Graham | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Pick 53: Jack Graham

Why's it taking so long for the AFL to spin the compo wheel and give us the Jack Graham number? Must have been a liner between 2 and 45 and now they're trying to find the ARC guy from the Brissie EF to split it. We all know how that story ends!

Reactions: 2 users
Why's it taking so long for the AFL to spin the compo wheel and give us the Jack Graham number? Must have been a liner between 2 and 45 and now they're trying to find the ARC guy from the Brissie EF to split it. We all know how that story ends!
The AFL will wait till after the draft is completed to announce our compo pick then fine us for not using it

• Haha
Reactions: 1 users
it will be like in a game where the umpire gives away 3 tiggy touchwood frees in a row
the crowd erupts and the ump puts the whistle away and Richmond player gets his head ripped off and no free

Battle triggers pick 8 compo
the football erupts
Tigers will get pick #64 😥

as Samming Sam would say "you know it makes sense"

Reactions: 1 user
West Coast haven’t lodged the deal yet.

AFL can’t give out compo without knowing details of Grahams years and salary.

Yes - I can’t find the lodgement from weagles and Hartley said as much yesterday.

We need to hold our horses and see what the offer ends up being. The fact it hasn’t been submitted is clear that Graham is still being discussed as part of the baker trade.

Hartley has played this as well as he could have. Took a risk putting an increased offer to Fridge to try and maximise any FA return, and it would appear it's worked out.

We'll see what the AFL reams us with now with their typically clandestine bs formula....

Reactions: 5 users
Hartley has played this as well as he could have. Took a risk putting an increased offer to Fridge to try and maximise any FA return, and it would appear it's worked out.

We'll see what the AFL reams us with now with their typically clandestine bs formula....
The compo pick normally comes out within a few hours of the announcement, where's ours?

The longer it takes the more I think we have cooked it for pick 2 and the AFL is spanking us and WCE for outsmarting the system.

The compo pick normally comes out within a few hours of the announcement, where's ours?

The longer it takes the more I think we have cooked it for pick 2 and the AFL is spanking us and WCE for outsmarting the system.
WC haven't lodged the deal

I dunno if WCE have lodged the contract yet. They haven't announced on their website that Fridge is joining them yet either.