Pick 53: Jack Graham | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Pick 53: Jack Graham

Lots of love and sad faced/tears emoji's from teamates like Broady, Shorty, Tigga and Lynch. Obviously a popular template they are sad to see go.

Reactions: 4 users
On the compo, I reckon RFC knows it's Band 4 range. (Pick #47.) At least it was a week ago. If we can do some fenagling with the aid og our very dear friends at WCE and perhaps connected to the Baker trade we might have hopes of Band 3. Pick #29.

I haven't ruled out that we are organising the Compo Sting of the Millennium (it's been a tough millennium!) but Band 3 might be as near as we can get. Let's hope.

Reactions: 2 users
sad to see Fridge head west .. he's a decent character

Reactions: 2 users
Nah. He was looking last year. Of them all he's the one who doesnt come as a surprise.
Yeah he was looking two years ago to return with the misses to Adelaide. He's now going even further away from his home town.

If RFC offered a similar deal to WC then this is a big slap in the face of Yze's credentials.

Reactions: 3 users
We will get reamed by the afl on this compo and we need to call out the absolute corruption in the media and afl house

Reactions: 1 users
Lot of pessimism here. Am I right to guess that around $750,000 plus pa would be needed to trigger band 1. Blair and Richmond etc will know what the figures are on those free agents moving this year who have already seen compo awarded to their old clubs.
Don't see how the AFL can get around that history and reward the Tigers any differently, without running the risk of a court action. Reasonably confident the AFL would not so flagrantly breach their own guidelines.:bash
I assume you never saw the 2022 EF.

Reactions: 1 user