Pick 53: Jack Graham | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Pick 53: Jack Graham

:( My man. I wish you stayed and I was sure you would, but happy you are setup for life.

2017 was legendary, 2019 Prelim was heroic and 2020 was the icing on the cake.

Greg is gonna have to find a new team! Get him another signed beanie.

• Love
Reactions: 4 users
The furore around the announcement of Free agency compensation for Battle and GWS guy…. Will definitely work against us.

AFL are so reactive… can’t stick to a process.

Basset speaks out so they try to shut him down with Pick 8….
Now they have GeeSooks Mackie protesting they will overcompensate and downgrade us….

“Only 4 years”, “been injured”, “not in the top 5%”….. you can hear the mouthpieces from the media pushing the line…

Regards,
Stan

Reactions: 2 users
Yep what a perfect opportunity for the AFL to shaft us by over correcting for their stuff up.

Reactions: 2 users
The furore around the announcement of Free agency compensation for Battle and GWS guy…. Will definitely work against us.

AFL are so reactive… can’t stick to a process.

Basset speaks out so they try to shut him down with Pick 8….
Now they have GeeSooks Mackie protesting they will overcompensate and downgrade us….

“Only 4 years”, “been injured”, “not in the top 5%”….. you can hear the mouthpieces from the media pushing the line…

Regards,
Stan
Why can’t we have a whinge and get treated like that?

How many days does it take AFL to work out our compo pick?
They should do it within a day. But need Eagles to lodge their documentation to kick off the process. Seems like all that's happened is Graham as told us of his decision so presume Eagles will lodge in the next day.

Reactions: 6 users