Pick 53: Jack Graham | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Pick 53: Jack Graham

View attachment 23742
They left out one part

"The committee has the power to recommend alternative outcomes to the GM- Football Operations where the formula produces a materially anomalous result, or if it involves the Richmond Football Club."

• Haha
Reactions: 1 users
They left out one part

"The committee has the power to recommend alternative outcomes to the GM- Football Operations where the formula produces a materially anomalous result, or if it involves the Richmond Football Club."
Yes they call it the 'middle finger' band

• Haha
Reactions: 3 users
Band 3 is Second round pick = pick 22.

Normally would need around $550k pa
But bonus of long 4 year contract and only being 26 years old should bump to band 3.
Until it happens I still think he’s a Richmond player. Please great lord make your post come true.

Band 3 is Second round pick = pick 22.

Normally would need around $550k pa
But bonus of long 4 year contract and only being 26 years old should bump to band 3.
The AFL will screw us. Lucky to get a pick in the mid 30's to be honest.

Anyone expecting the Secret Spices formula to advantage Richmond is kidding themselves

• Haha
Reactions: 2 users
The AFL will screw us. Lucky to get a pick in the mid 30's to be honest.

Anyone expecting the Secret Spices formula to advantage Richmond is kidding themselves
I am just going by the provided Bands.

To reach Band 3 would be around $550+k pa. But there are also boosts for Age and contact length (introduced this year).

I assume you think Band 4 which would end second round and be pick 39. Last band is 5 and that would be pick 40.

Band 4 compensation would kick in around $400k on a 2 year deal. Band 5 would be about $300k. Without any bonus for age or contract length.

I am just going by the provided Bands.

To reach Band 3 would be around $550+k pa. But there are also boosts for Age and contact length (introduced this year).

I assume you think Band 4 which would end second round and be pick 39. Last band is 5 and that would be pick 40.

Band 4 compensation would kick in around $400k on a 2 year deal. Band 5 would be about $300k. Without any bonus for age or contract length.
Yup you are correct. Band 4 at the earliest they will do us no favours.

I remember the Ellis deal well. Met all their conditions for 1st round and they went Nup dont think so.

graham very influential in our flags. Don’t ever forget playing with a bad shoulder

The afl will surely screw us over

Reactions: 2 users
With no contract on offer so far & the drums beating, Jack Graham sounds like another destined to be elsewhere next year.
Was eyeballing Poort last year so this really comes as no surprise.

With no contract on offer so far & the drums beating, Jack Graham sounds like another destined to be elsewhere next year.
Like Brando in that if he goes it will never detract from his status at Richmond - and (assuming he ends up interstate) I’ll happily watch him play and hope he does well.

Reactions: 7 users

Gettable saying Richmond has offered Graham a deal and want him to stay. West Coast have a 4 year deal on the table.

• Wow
Gettable saying Richmond has offered Graham a deal and want him to stay. West Coast have a 4 year deal on the table.
We cannot offer a long term deal IMO, will be 27 at start of next season. A mid that averages less than 20 Possies a game. And not a known stopper/tagger.

Reactions: 1 user