Pick 53: Jack Graham | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Pick 53: Jack Graham

I'm referring to the original post by tigerlove about Jack Graham's injury run in recent years. Your comprehension skills are really poor.
I would suggest you read the exchange in its entirety then maybe you'll improve your own comprehension and understanding and you wouldn't have needed to ask me the question that you did.

Hell no chips and coleslaw , it’s basically a health snack TM
Bleeeuurgh coleslaw. Why do people always need to ruin a good feed by adding shrubbery soaked in flavoured snot n proclaiming some sort of health benefits?

• Haha
Reactions: 2 users
I would suggest you read the exchange in its entirety then maybe you'll improve your own comprehension and understanding and you wouldn't have needed to ask me the question that you did.
Tigerlove's post was very clear, referring to Graham's injury run in the 3 years prior to this year. How you could misunderstand his statement, despite both of us repeating it to you, is a bit strange.

Reactions: 1 user
Tigerlove's post was very clear, referring to Graham's injury run in the 3 years prior to this year. How you could misunderstand his statement, despite both of us repeating it to you, is a bit strange.
And what was my response to that ? It was very clear also. Ie that irrespective, he was still injured over not just that period but pre and post as well - which he has been - and that otherwise it really didn't matter when considering how prone he has been to injury overall.

He missed 6 games in 2018 as well by the looks.

Quite a run with injuries between 2018-2024 don't you think ? 🤔 But hey, if you and tigerlove think that just because he had a few less injuries between 2021 and 2023 and that affords him some concessions when considering how injury prone he's been overall, then knock yourselves out.

Last edited:
Need him off our list no matter what as his body is high risk, he hasn’t progressed since the stars dropped off, too slow, no hurt factor , no X factor , one dimensional, predictable and a modern day list clogger. Offers absolutely nothing to the team yet walks straight in , gets injured and destroys any team continuity. Horrible watching him running on the field with his butt dragging on the ground as if it’s big handbrake. Can’t believe our list has so many list cloggers on it.
Graham
Dow
Cumberland
Coulthard
Colina
Ryan
Mansell
KMac
Short
Pickett
Grimes
Kosi
Hopper
Naismith
Sonsie
Young

Unknown quantities list:

Broad has played two decent games all year
Dusty should’ve retired at 300games, but future uncertain
Prestia still has it, but always a risk with injury
LeFau is now a risk with ACL history
Clarke the same as Lefau
Lynch two years on a mil for nothing and is high risk now with soft tissue injuries
Gibcus has lost two seasons with soft tissue injuries and is still young, but development stalled.

Ruthless decisions need to be made so we can start like around the Lids draft and bring in kids of quality to bring them up together for our next flag. We still have genuine quality leaders once the dust settles as we did during our Wallace rebuild. We’ve got to stop the rot with injury prone players and upgrade fitness and medical staff as well.
When I read this I had to go back and check you’re not zips. Are you zips? 😉

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 4 users
Jay Clark reckons we will get pick 20 as compo
Nothing against Graham I love the bloke.
But send me his address and I will pick him up & drive him to the airport.
Pick 20.

• Love
Reactions: 11 users
Jay Clark reckons we will get pick 20 as compo
Nothing against Graham I love the bloke.
But send me his address and I will pick him up & drive him to the airport.
Pick 20.
Please make sure your windows are clean, oil is topped up, and you have a full tank of petrol.

Would hate for anything to go wrong on your trip out to Tulla!

• Haha
Reactions: 5 users
Zips reputation follows him around like a dog. Seriously though, there are times when Zips makes some really sound points and he does have a long history in following the Tigers
I love Zips. One of a kind. Forum is better with Zips in it.

Reactions: 9 users
Cannot play Graham,Prestia, Hopper, Dow, Taranto and Dusty in the one team. It makes us as slow as treacle. Sonsie and Baker are not exactly greased lightning either.
Power pace good footskills and good decision making should be our midfield mantra over the next few drafts..

Reactions: 1 users
Cannot play Graham,Prestia, Hopper, Dow, Taranto and Dusty in the one team. It makes us as slow as treacle. Sonsie and Baker are not exactly greased lightning either.
Power pace good footskills and good decision making should be our midfield mantra over the next few drafts..
With Dusty retired then hopefully Graham as a FA then Dow delisted we still have Prestia, Hopper and TT. Prestia is still the better of those three, but with his injuries I think he should retire. Hopper is in a similar situation, but his long contract is the worry.
Need to find at least three big mids that move like Ferraris this draft.

Reactions: 1 user
With Dusty retired then hopefully Graham as a FA then Dow delisted we still have Prestia, Hopper and TT. Prestia is still the better of those three, but with his injuries I think he should retire. Hopper is in a similar situation, but his long contract is the worry.
Need to find at least three big mids that move like Ferraris this draft.
We need ball winning mids with
200.gif

• Haha
Reactions: 1 users