Pick 53: Jack Graham | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Pick 53: Jack Graham

We need ball winning mids with
200.gif
To the draft experts are there any of these at the top end this year ?

Nah at least Zips is a Tigers fan.

(Slips into Tex Perkins mode)
Some others I'm not so sure
Zips is your ultimate glass half empty man, everything is always gloom and doom. He also has the best hindsight vision I have ever seen stretching way back to who we should have taken instead of Richard Lounder and Anthony Banik.

But he is a very passionate Richmond man :love:

• Haha
Reactions: 8 users
Zips is your ultimate glass half empty man, everything is always gloom and doom. He also has the best hindsight vision I have ever seen stretching way back to who we should have taken instead of Richard Lounder and Anthony Banik.

But he is a very passionate Richmond man :love:
Its not Zips we're having trouble with.
Plenty of non Tigers here looking to kick dust.

Reactions: 1 user
Need him off our list no matter what as his body is high risk, he hasn’t progressed since the stars dropped off, too slow, no hurt factor , no X factor , one dimensional, predictable and a modern day list clogger. Offers absolutely nothing to the team yet walks straight in , gets injured and destroys any team continuity. Horrible watching him running on the field with his butt dragging on the ground as if it’s big handbrake.
But apart from that he's a pretty good player.

• Haha
Reactions: 2 users
I've given him votes the last three games he's played. But yeah, Band 3 (pick 22 not 20) and run.

Reactions: 1 users
Jay Clark reckons we will get pick 20 as compo
Nothing against Graham I love the bloke.
But send me his address and I will pick him up & drive him to the airport.
Pick 20.
Jay Clark is wrong.
Last year the AFL gave North picks 19 and 20 in this years draft, which they then traded.
The 1st pick in rd is currently 21, so compo would be 22. After FA compo it could by 24. Then drift further on draft night.

Reactions: 2 users
Im a little surprised West Coast are interested. Graham is a good footballer, but needs to be surrounded by the right mix. We dont have it.
I thought Port would be a good option with Boak and Wines on the way out and guys like Rozee, JHF and Butters in their midfield.

Reactions: 3 users
Im a little surprised West Coast are interested. Graham is a good footballer, but needs to be surrounded by the right mix. We dont have it.
I thought Port would be a good option with Boak and Wines on the way out and guys like Rozee, JHF and Butters in their midfield.
Also surprised in WC interest, maybe its Matt Clarke's farewell gift to us ?

Also surprised in WC interest, maybe its Matt Clarke's farewell gift to us ?

According to Gettable -

'Jack Graham has a 4 year deal on the table from West Coast'

With age and contact length looking good for a Band 3 compensation.

Reactions: 4 users
They also have Willem Drew.
Similar grunt player

Sprint. F1 get away car.
Get 130 odd games of service out of a B grader who has played well in finals picked at 53, trade that for a pick under 25.

Good business. Could you trade Jack Graham for Tom Simms?

Sprint. F1 get away car.

Reactions: 5 users
I've given him votes the last three games he's played. But yeah, Band 3 (pick 22 not 20) and run.
No bigger fan of the boy than myself (and always will be for my own reasons), but time waits for no one and if West Coast are offering up this the Tigers would be absolutely mad not to convince him to take it. It's a win/win for both parties.

Im very much in the sell, sell, sell mode now.

Lets bite the bullet and regenerate correctly as the 1-30 picks are all so even its crazy. Even we couldn't stuff it up...(could we ??).

Reactions: 5 users