Pick 53: Jack Graham | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Pick 53: Jack Graham

Still surprises me that would go to WA. But perhaps he made his mind up when we signed up Taranto and Hopper, and/or when he is been played behind them.

It would be a shame to see him leave, but a pick in the 20's would be handy.

Reactions: 2 users
Some don’t like Graham but I don’t understand this thinking - he has on ground leadership written all over him- he lifts for big games, is not old and provides crucial grunt in our midfield. Graham is not slow, but he isn’t flashy.

He is our culture which will be weakened if he goes, which sounds like it will happen.

• Dislike
Reactions: 8 users
Some don’t like Graham but I don’t understand this thinking - he has on ground leadership written all over him- he lifts for big games, is not old and provides crucial grunt in our midfield. Graham is not slow, but he isn’t flashy.

He is our culture which will be weakened if he goes, which sounds like it will happen.
I agree with you but he’s injured too much these days & looks slow. I think it best he go & he’ll get a better deal elsewhere.

• Dislike
Reactions: 5 users
Premiership player, good age bracket, starting 18, great leadership qualities and moving interstate. There is no way in hell he is going for anything less than 500k

Reactions: 3 users
Whilst he didn't disclose details, Yze said today we've made him a good offer.
It's basically up to Fridge now whether he takes what we think he's worth or whether changing clubs will be better for him.

Reactions: 1 user
3 years from us v 4 from WCE I believe. You’d assume he’d take the 4 if true.

Reactions: 1 user
Whilst he didn't disclose details, Yze said today we've made him a good offer.
It's basically up to Fridge now whether he takes what we think he's worth or whether changing clubs will be better for him.
We need to be seen to be looking after our players I guess.
I love Jack's toughness and leadership. That prelim playing banged up basically as a tagger...mental toughness personified. I really admire him and am grateful for his contribution to our club.
But injured so often. Not sure we can afford to keep him.

• Love
Reactions: 7 users
Graham has been pushed out by Taranto and Hopper.
Problem is he hasn’t been available when they’ve been injured and didn’t really have a great preseason either.
Where does he actually play if they’re all fit? He’s too slow for the forward line so it’s coming off the bench to replace one of the other two as part of the rotations.
We need dynamic first choice midfielders. Think Graham is on limited time at Tigers career wise once we inject new talent.

Reactions: 4 users