Pick 53: Jack Graham | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Pick 53: Jack Graham

Tigers have got and had the best of Fridgey.

He doesnt have as much footy in his body as his age would suggest.

Reactions: 5 users
Happy for him to take the contract at Eagles. And we take the compensation pick hopefully straight after our second round pick.

Just doesn’t tackle as much as he used to for mine. And when he is in tackling form he plays his best footy.

Reactions: 7 users
Happy for him to take the contract at Eagles. And we take the compensation pick hopefully straight after our second round pick.

Just doesn’t tackle as much as he used to for mine. And when he is in tackling form he plays his best footy.
I think that has to do with overall fitness issues for the past few years. He is due for a good run with injuries. He will be good for West Coast.

Reactions: 2 users
Too slow and our midfield has Taranto, Hopper, Dow, Prestia and possibly Ross who are all slow . Apart from Dow the rest are ahead of him. Add three jet midfielders over the next year and his days are numbered. We have Kane already who shouldn’t be deprived of games before him. The players above and Graham haven’t been able to get the job done so our midfield needs a facelift.

Plays well in big games, is young and due a run of luck with his body, popular fella, stay please Fridge

• Dislike
Reactions: 1 user

Shoulder's no good and no speed.
Top bloke great club man
If he goes we will miss him but it won't be the end of the world.

Reactions: 2 users
I thought Graham said he will retire in SA after his football career is over,and that he loves the Tigers.
He has had a chance to go back home already and knocked it back,why would he leave now to go to WA.

Reactions: 1 users
I thought Graham said he will retire in SA after his football career is over,and that he loves the Tigers.
He has had a chance to go back home already and knocked it back,why would he leave now to go to WA.
Umm. Didn't Port go cold on Fridge when they found out that someone else was available??? Not sure that's exactly a chance.

Reactions: 1 users
Was that his last game in our colours?
If so, sad way to go out.
Likely to get 1 week suspension.

A tough Tiger Champion.

Got stitched up by the commentary. All he did was try spoil in a live marking contest. If he gets rubbed out it’s a joke and he must appeal