Pick 53: Jack Graham | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Pick 53: Jack Graham

6 games in 3 years prior to this is not constant (played 62 of 68 games, pretty good) , far less time injured than average across the comp. In 2021 for example, there were on average 33.6 new injuries per club, that's alot of players. Like I said he played more games than most in those 3 years for the Tigers. Yes I do tend to pick the eyes out of factually incorrect statements made without proper research. Is that wrong? Plenty of it made on PRE, even me at times. I'll usually admit a mistake in statement if pointed out. But hey be stubborn 😛. Moving on now 👍.
Well, conveniently omitting the fact he's missed 9 games this year, and also a stack in other years would be "incorrect" and "without proper research" when assessing the topic at hand ie Jack Graham's propensity for injury.

(You really aren't very good at picking the eyes out of things.)

Well, conveniently omitting the fact he's missed 9 games this year, and also a stack in other years would be "incorrect" and "without proper research" when assessing the topic at hand ie Jack Graham's propensity for injury.

(You really aren't very good at picking the eyes out of things.)
The original post you replied to was "Think he only missed around 6 games from 21 to 23 (1, 2 & 3 games). This year is the first he's missed substantial time for a few years". I'm not sure why you're discussing this year and the years prior to the ones the OP is talking about.

Reactions: 1 users
Can't walk. Been a most underrated Tiger in his career. Largely because can't walk. When right he can use by hand and foot and kick goals, eh. In big games.

Smarts. Closing speed. Discipline. Skill. BWA? Lack of BWA stopped him becoming a champion. Never sound. Can't walk.

Reactions: 3 users
If Eagles don’t want him then just delist him as he’s taking us nowhere

Last edited:
Need him off our list no matter what as his body is high risk, he hasn’t progressed since the stars dropped off, too slow, no hurt factor , no X factor , one dimensional, predictable and a modern day list clogger. Offers absolutely nothing to the team yet walks straight in , gets injured and destroys any team continuity. Horrible watching him running on the field with his butt dragging on the ground as if it’s big handbrake. Can’t believe our list has so many list cloggers on it.
Graham
Dow
Cumberland
Coulthard
Colina
Ryan
Mansell
KMac
Short
Pickett
Grimes
Kosi
Hopper
Naismith
Sonsie
Young

Unknown quantities list:

Broad has played two decent games all year
Dusty should’ve retired at 300games, but future uncertain
Prestia still has it, but always a risk with injury
LeFau is now a risk with ACL history
Clarke the same as Lefau
Lynch two years on a mil for nothing and is high risk now with soft tissue injuries
Gibcus has lost two seasons with soft tissue injuries and is still young, but development stalled.

Ruthless decisions need to be made so we can start like around the Lids draft and bring in kids of quality to bring them up together for our next flag. We still have genuine quality leaders once the dust settles as we did during our Wallace rebuild. We’ve got to stop the rot with injury prone players and upgrade fitness and medical staff as well.

Reactions: 2 users
The original post you replied to was "Think he only missed around 6 games from 21 to 23 (1, 2 & 3 games). This year is the first he's missed substantial time for a few years". I'm not sure why you're discussing this year and the years prior to the ones the OP is talking about.
Because the the original post was about his overall propensity to injury, not just a few years in between where he had less injuries than in the other years.

Pretty simple.

Correct. I was just pointing out that he in fact was not injury prone 21 to 23, playing 62 games out of 68 possible. Hard to argue this fact but someone decided to anyway.

Reactions: 1 user
Correct. I was just pointing out that he in fact was not injury prone 21 to 23, playing 62 games out of 68 possible. Hard to argue this fact but someone decided to anyway.
BS. You were trying to make on that he wasn't really that injury prone because he'd had fewer injuries between 21 to 23 when the original post (mine) was that he'd had an injury prone career. Which he most certainly has.

Like I said, you are not very good at picking the eyes out of things.

Because the the original post was about his overall propensity to injury, not just a few years in between where he had less injuries than in the other years.

Pretty simple.
No, the original post clearly said "Think he only missed around 6 games from 21 to 23 (1, 2 & 3 games). This year is the first he's missed substantial time for a few years". It was not about his overall propensity to injury, but rather a specific timeframe.

No, the original post clearly said "Think he only missed around 6 games from 21 to 23 (1, 2 & 3 games). This year is the first he's missed substantial time for a few years". It was not about his overall propensity to injury, but rather a specific timeframe.
Are you able to read ? The first post was mine. His was in response to that.

BS. You were trying to make on that he wasn't really that injury prone because he'd had fewer injuries between 21 to 23 when the original post (mine) was that he'd had an injury prone career. Which he most certainly has.

Like I said, you are not very good at picking the eyes out of things.
Oh I tried to make out? Implied? No I didn't say he wasn't injury prone in his earlier years, he certainly was (played 50 of 70 from 2018 to 2020), all I simply said was he wasn't injury prone throughout his whole career, 62 games played out of 68 from 2021 to 2023, that's close to most played by a Tiger. Pick the eyes out of that how you wish 😂.

Are you able to read ? The first post was mine. His was in response to that.
I'm referring to the original post by tigerlove about Jack Graham's injury run in recent years. Your comprehension skills are really poor.