Pick 29: Shai Bolton | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Pick 29: Shai Bolton

Going to be a heck of a highlight reel for Freo members to savour.

Best Shai moments for me were his spectacular mark of the year in 2021. Best Tiger mark I have ever seen live. Jaw dropping.

Match turning specky & pass to Lynch in the 2019 Qualifying Final vs the Lions. Gave us a bit of magic when we needed it.

His brilliant back to back goals vs the Saints in the 2020 semi final. Second one in particular freakish. Performed on the big stage.

Been such an exciting player to watch play footy. I'm going to miss seeing him in a Tiger jumper.

Reactions: 16 users

Best Shai moments for me were his spectacular mark of the year in 2021. Best Tiger mark I have ever seen live. Jaw dropping.

Match turning specky & pass to Lynch in the 2019 Qualifying Final vs the Lions. Gave us a bit of magic when we needed it.

His brilliant back to back goals vs the Saints in the 2020 semi final. Second one in particular freakish. Performed on the big stage.

Been such an exciting player to watch play footy. I'm going to miss seeing him in a Tiger jumper.

And Shai's best is yet to come :(

• Sad
Reactions: 1 users
Good little player, but of the 3, he's the one I'm the least concerned over losing (Daniel number 1).

Anyway, good luck Shai. Thanks for the mems dude.

Reactions: 3 users

His last quarter against Essendon in the 2021 Dreamtime

not much use if no one wants to join the club though is it?
Well there’s about $1.5-1.7million we can bank. Salary cap 95%-105% rule
Can front end some contracts. Bank some more.
Plenty as cap room to entice players or FAs. Better to have that cap space than be redlining it. Especially the position we’re in atm

Reactions: 1 users
I think it must have been Balme who did these deals.
Apparently Blair’s not up to it
Apparently he popped in for his Iced Vovos and a cuppa. A steady hand on the rudder and providing Blair with some moral support.
Good man Balmey. Apart from a rocky start 😊 Blair has settled in and has done a very good job so far.
Just needs to finalise the Rioli deal. Then see who’s sniffing around picks 23 and 24 draft night.
But he’s done well with the Baker and Bolton deals

Sad to see you leave Shai. You were our most exciting player, but signs this year that you had started to play for yourself.

Bitter sweet not having him but helps the rebuild with the return.

Onwards & upwards

With all the whinging and sooking the so called 'experts' were right.
We didn't get pick 11 for Bolton, we got 10, 11 & 18 :ROFLMAO:
And Parrot 🦜 said Rioli wasn't worth pick 6, he was right. Rioli is worth pick 6 & 23:ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 10 users