Pick 29: Shai Bolton | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Pick 29: Shai Bolton

Ironically, you'll have had your pants pulled down if you do that trade.
No bc he wants out so get him off the books. I know he’s contracted, but if he wants out it’s best to get the deal done.
I think it’s a bargain rather than keeping him and having him sulking all year. Pick 24 will blow out anyway.

Reactions: 1 user
No bc he wants out so get him off the books. I know he’s contracted, but if he wants out it’s best to get the deal done.
I think it’s a bargain rather than keeping him and having him sulking all year. Pick 24 will blow out anyway.

We won't keep him and we won't need to give up the prized 1st pick of the 2nd round.

Agree with this. I want him and Bakes out. We need the picks.

Agree with this. I want him and Bakes out. We need the picks.
Yes we need to get at least ten new decent kids over the next three years to grow together for our next premiership. We have a few on our list as well in kmac2, Fawcett, Gibcus, Green , Campbell, Brown, Clarke and Smith. We need to forget about the past as it’s cooked now like Dimma’s snags and we need to think of getting our next premiership now.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 users
Typing slowly for you.

The First Pick Of Round 2 Is Still The First Pick Of Round 2.
Dadadadada prized pick? Yes you’re typing very slowly. We don’t even know who we’re getting and what he’s going to end up like. To say prized pick at around 29-30 is an over exaggerated statement. Keep typing slowly though as I’m able to cohere you better.

• Haha
And yet you wet your pants because we traded pick 32!
Completely different scenario and I didn’t wet my pants over it. I said it was a terrible trade. YOU wet your pants over it and still are as I’m still inside your head over it.
A pity we didn’t have that 32 now as that’s what I would’ve given to them. I don’t want players on our list that don’t want to be there , especially if they signed a large contract. Yze doesn’t need another scenario like this year and we need these guys out and simultaneously hit the control +alt+ delete keys. Time to start again my friend.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 users
What is the hold up Frockers?
Seems youre not interested in winning a flag
$hai we’ll get Daniel to give you aride to Punt Rd for preseason training

elite
.acceleration, speed (straight & lateral)
.anticipation, interception, avoidance
.vertical leap

qualities guaranteed not in picks 10,11,18...or any?

wrongly maligned this year....weekly exhaustion covering for the slowest team in afl history
calls of lazy & apathetic from the unappreciative

surround him with young colts

I say KEEP.