Pick 29: Shai Bolton | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Pick 29: Shai Bolton

We would take the in a heartbeat.

Not sure West Coast would.
If they think the Saints are no good (which I'd believe), then pick 3 for 20 & Baker and pick 7 next year sounds pretty alright. It's just about how much they rate the Saints

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 users
So if true then we've got... 1, 7 & 24 with at least 6 (Rioli), and 11 and 18 (Shai) to come.

1, 6, 7, 11, 18, 24 isn't bad, though probably not as good as we'd have hoped.

If we can get if we can get another of GC's first rounders, or 10 & 11 instead of 10 & 18, that'd be great.

(Though I've got a feeling we won't be able to get 10 & 11 anymore as I believe we would have needed to give back a pick in the late 20's/early 30's)

Reactions: 1 user
Dockers a dreaming 10 and 18 in reality that will become 15 and 23. 10 and 11 will become 15 and 16. Pay up or he stays.

Reactions: 3 users
The most “ reliable” media sources all seem to be saying , freos offer is 10 and 18 , now that’s ok if they are getting half arsed Bolton , however that’s not what they will get” I’m home and happy and I’m a dead set superstar Shai” is what they will get , really a top 5 pick should he in the deal , however it’s not happening we need to move on from Bolton and add young talent , 10 and 11 is fair , however a pick swap in our favour should probably come into it , if not 10,11 and a future , but 10 and 18 ffs Freo your not in the WAFL

Reactions: 7 users
The most “ reliable” media sources all seem to be saying , freos offer is 10 and 18 , now that’s ok if they are getting half arsed Bolton , however that’s not what they will get” I’m home and happy and I’m a dead set superstar Shai” is what they will get , really a top 5 pick should he in the deal , however it’s not happening we need to move on from Bolton and add young talent , 10 and 11 is fair , however a pick swap in our favour should probably come into it , if not 10,11 and a future , but 10 and 18 ffs Freo your not in the WAFL
Exactly. They can postulate as much as they like. Freo chased him, Freo need him, Freo need to cough up 10 and 11. That’s it. Not complicated

Reactions: 5 users
Exactly. They can postulate as much as they like. Freo chased him, Freo need him, Freo need to cough up 10 and 11. That’s it. Not complicated
This is classic of the BS and time wasting of negotiation I reckon Tass , yep start low and niggle your way to a happy medium but ffs 10 and 18 is just laughable when u have 11 as well , just put it on the table , deals done ,move on to getting other stuff done

• Love
Reactions: 2 users
It is a win win for us whether Bolton stays or not. Free can show-pony as much as they want, they will look damn stupid if they don't get Bolton - truly incompetent - and imagine their supporters reaction if Bolton ends up at West Coast. Freo need to pay up an offer that cannot be refused - a 'Wow' offer - the premium that people have mentioned - it ain't 10 and 18.

Last edited:

Yes and if Freo did offer #10, #11 and #18 for Baker and Bolton but still insist on #10 and #18 for just Bolton, then I reckon they are having a laugh as if Baker = #11 really.

How about Bolton to WC for 3?
Bakes and 20 to Freo for 10?
or
WC and Freo swap picks then trade for Tigers.
Would something like that work?

Last edited:
  • Wow