Pick 29: Shai Bolton | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Pick 29: Shai Bolton

How in the world do Freo fans feel like they have the right to be this arrogant, yet so deluded? Hilarious.

Frockers preparing to give up 3 first rounders for Chad Warner in 2025 but playing hardball for $hai
They shouldnt be chasing superstar $hai if theyre not prepared to give up picks 10 & 11 for him
Stop the BS Frockers and pay up

Reactions: 2 users
Speaking of clowns, how's this Freo guy? God help us. Two options, he'll either get steamrolled by Blair or balls-up any potential deal through incompetence.

I think our play is pick #10 #11 #18 from Freo

Baker & pick 11 to WC for pick 3

Reactions: 3 users
IF all the other mooted deals get done, AND Freo try to low ball us on shai, I reckon no deal. Keep him and trade next year. We keep a star, send a strong message not to *smile* with us, and park it for the future which we may have traded one or two pick for anyway. Even if he has a poor season, unlikely, we'll still get a first rounder next year.

Reactions: 3 users
IF all the other mooted deals get done, AND Freo try to low ball us on shai, I reckon no deal. Keep him and trade next year. We keep a star, send a strong message not to *smile* with us, and park it for the future which we may have traded one or two pick for anyway. Even if he has a poor season, unlikely, we'll still get a first rounder next year.
This time next year Harley Reid will only have a year left on his contract.

Reactions: 1 users
This time next year Harley Reid will only have a year left on his contract.
I have faith in Blair, but this media line that we'll get a heap of picks so we should take a low offer for shai is outrageous. How often does any club trade a bona fide star? When was our last one? Otto? These are generational deals. In what world should we take a discount because we're doing other deals with other clubs? Stuff em.

Reactions: 8 users
For a player that hasn't nominated a club, it's all pretty quiet on the West Coast front with regard to Shai. They have a pick 3 that is ripe for the picking which we can shove down Freo's throat.

surely we try to deal with Norf for pick 2 as well?

For a player that hasn't nominated a club, it's all pretty quiet on the West Coast front with regard to Shai. They have a pick 3 that is ripe for the picking which we can shove down Freo's throat.
Something has to be afloat Mini & Clarke know exactly what they could be buying
Bolton Graham baker … what 6 flags 400 games of premiership experience placed around harley reid pfftt freo

Reactions: 1 user
It’s been reported that north are willing to deal but want the suns pick 6 as part of any deal for pick 2 and we are reluctant.
Happy to give #Lolnorf the jinx pick 6 for 2, it just depends on what else they want as steak knives to the deal. There's a difference of points value of 766 n that equates to giving up around pick 24 / 25 as well. In a fat deep n very even draft that might be giving up way to much just to move up 4 spots when there's bugger all difference between the top bunch of kids.

Every chance the same player we want at 2 is there at 6 or one we rate similarly

Reactions: 4 users
Happy to give #Lolnorf the jinx pick 6 for 2, it just depends on what else they want as steak knives to the deal. There's a difference of points value of 766 n that equates to giving up around pick 24 / 25 as well. In a fat deep n very even draft that might be giving up way to much just to move up 4 spots when there's bugger all difference between the top bunch of kids.
Problem is that it won’t be pick 6 after the bid for Ashcroft so no longer the jinx pick

Reactions: 1 user