Pick 29: Shai Bolton | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Pick 29: Shai Bolton

Bolton is a match winner. Will elevate Freo to premiership contention. Freo cannot afford to blow a chance for a premiership
So how many games did he win us this year??? Or was it just everyone else's fault that we were crap this year?
Shai has the raw talent to be one of the best individual players in the comp, not sure he's among the best team players in the comp though. For mine he's absolutely a cherry on top player who can shine and stand out when playing for a premium quality side as some of the others do the structured roles and the elite take the heat which allows him to play Shai footy. Not sure that in a struggling side he's disciplined enough to consistently do much of the bog ordinary head down arse up hard yakka.

Reactions: 3 users
So how many games did he win us this year??? Or was it just everyone else's fault that we were crap this year?
Shai has the raw talent to be one of the best individual players in the comp, not sure he's among the best team players in the comp though. For mine he's absolutely a cherry on top player who can shine and stand out when playing for a premium quality side as some of the others do the structured roles and the elite take the heat which allows him to play Shai footy. Not sure that in a struggling side he's disciplined enough to consistently do much of the bog ordinary head down arse up hard yakka.
Crazy talk. Save it until November.

• Haha
Reactions: 1 user
Don't feed the troll mate - this one is definitely NOT a Richmond supporter.
Lol so your not a supporter because you take a balanced view point into a debate. It must really irk when there are so many like me who do this.
Nope your only interested in views from those who only ever look out of one black eye and one yellow eye and kid themselves that they are fantastic supporters for being so naieve.

Give me a break from the 10 year old type clap trap and grow up.

Bolton is a top 50 footballer at his best he is top 10.
After the stkilda game, some had him in the top 5 players in the comp.
Someone or something happened after that game that turned a promising season into shitt. Someone must've got into his ear, to start to think about moving.

Bolton is a top 50 footballer at his best he is top 10.
After the stkilda game, some had him in the top 5 players in the comp.
Someone or something happened after that game that turned a promising season into shitt. Someone must've got into his ear, to start to think about moving.
He was in Perth the following week against the Eagles..

The club absolutely should ask the WA clubs to pay through the nose.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 users
Not a good look when he strolls up to the mike with a hand in his pocket. You might not have class but at least try to act it.

You do realize for kids to develop at a good rate they need qty senior experience around them to avoid them being flogged and shoulder the load . HTF do we achieve that if we trade them all out ,, stupid idea
Charming way to have a conversation.

Maybe you can tell me exactly what “quality senior experience” Short is providing? Does he look like he’s setting good standards with his performances and his commitment? Bloke spent the whole season playing like a reserve-grader and refusing to put his body on the line.

If he’s the standard-setter you claim he is, we are in a world of trouble.

Reckon hes a pretty shy type of fella. Don't care about what he looks like when he talks. It'd have been nice to have got some better words from him, but this is the same guy that hasn't publicly picked a club to go to.
His management have also publicly acknowledged a contract and a need to return if a trade can't be worked out.
Seems like he can act classy in those ways, I reckon we can avoid a public stoning here.
Public speaking is not his deal, probably especially after asking for a trade. That'd be hard as he'll.

Reactions: 5 users