Pick 29: Shai Bolton | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Pick 29: Shai Bolton

Is Shai actually wanting to go ?

Does Daniel actually want to go?

Or is it just the same easy click bait jornalism to generate revenue.

Broad going to North ..............righto .........Was never going.

Dustin to GCS Bookmark it. Dusty retires.

I'll give them Baker and Graham they look likely to be gone.

I actually still think Shai and Dan could well still be at Tigerland next year.
There’s no turning back now.

I’ve spent too much time in the 2024 draft thread and have pledged my allegiance in the ‘ruthless or reluctant’ thread.

If we don’t get 3 picks in the top 10 and 4 picks in the teens I will be extremely disappointed.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11 users
There’s no turning back now.

I’ve spent too much time in the 2024 draft thread and have pledged my allegiance in the ‘ruthless or reluctant’ thread.

If we don’t get 3 picks in the top 10 and 4 picks in the teens I will be extremely disappointed.
If we dont have Smith, FOS, Draper, Lalor, Berry and the best KPF in the draft on our list by the end of night 1 everyone should be fired.

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 9 users
If we dont have Smith, FOS, Draper, Lalor, Berry and the best KPF in the draft on our list by the end of night 1 everyone should be fired.
If this doesn’t happen I’m microwaving my membership card, again.

Reactions: 1 user
Is Shai actually wanting to go ?

Does Daniel actually want to go?

Or is it just the same easy click bait jornalism to generate revenue.

Broad going to North ..............righto .........Was never going.

Dustin to GCS Bookmark it. Dusty retires.

I'll give them Baker and Graham they look likely to be gone.

I actually still think Shai and Dan could well still be at Tigerland next year.
As i have already said the only trade i would actually be doing is Rioli for some much needed early picks.

Baker will do as he pleases as will Graham. Bundling up of picks this year should get us a first rounder.

What people don't seem to want to acknowledge is the time frame with restricted drafts coming. Imo its imperative we maximise the coming two drafts if not three by hoarding some future picks.
People are talking as if we have a choice i don't think that is the case

I also think we will be bottom 4 or there abouts for the next 4 or so seasons. Kids take time to develop and people dont seem to want to acknowledge that as well.

The path is an easy one if your actually prepared to cop some pain.

I dont think we are richmond 2010 more like Richmond 2004.

It saddens me to say that Bolts has played more bad games than good ones this year.

Reactions: 3 users
Cash him in.

Freo are desperate. Hopefully they miss the finals and Peter Bell's impatience will cause them to cough up.

Shai plays best in a winning team.

We won't be a winning team for quite a while.

As i have already said the only trade i would actually be doing is Rioli for some much needed early picks.

Baker will do as he pleases as will Graham. Bundling up of picks this year should get us a first rounder.

What people don't seem to want to acknowledge is the time frame with restricted drafts coming. Imo its imperative we maximise the coming two drafts if not three by hoarding some future picks.
People are talking as if we have a choice i don't think that is the case

I also think we will be bottom 4 or there abouts for the next 4 or so seasons. Kids take time to develop and people dont seem to want to acknowledge that as well.

The path is an easy one if your actually prepared to cop some pain.

I dont think we are richmond 2010 more like Richmond 2004.
Keep Rioli trade Bolton

Keep Rioli trade Bolton
Yeah i can live with that. I think Rioli will win the JDM and i think he is our most consistent player atm.

I do think Daniels role is one of the easier to get players for though .We do have a pile of running players, the question is what quality are they.
Bolton id like to keep because we just don't have a quality small forward and i think Shai is one of the better ones going around. His age a year younger also makes him more appealing to keep imo.

But yeah id be happy to keep Rioli and trade Bolton we do need to get our hands on some good early picks over the next two seasons so either way we would achieve that.

Yeah i can live with that. I think Rioli will win the JDM and i think he is our most consistent player atm.

I do think Daniels role is one of the easier to get players for though .We do have a pile of running players, the question is what quality are they.
Bolton id like to keep because we just don't have a quality small forward and i think Shai is one of the better ones going around. His age a year younger also makes him more appealing to keep imo.

But yeah id be happy to keep Rioli and trade Bolton we do need to get our hands on some good early picks over the next two seasons so either way we would achieve that.

If Bolton asks for a trade -

The ladder is changing quite quickly - Fremantle has matches against GWS and Port and could lose both. Collingwood could easily lose it's last 2 matches.

Would mean Fremantle's first 2 picks could drop as low as 6 & 10 - Would think that would be enough for a trade to temp Richmond if it comes to that.

• Love
If Bolton asks for a trade -

The ladder is changing quite quickly - Fremantle has matches against GWS and Port and could lose both. Collingwood could easily lose it's last 2 matches.

Would mean Fremantle's first 2 picks could drop as low as 6 & 10 - Would think that would be enough for a trade to temp Richmond if it comes to that.
I've just posted about this on the draft thread. If everything goes as it should next week, those two Freo picks will be 7&11. Then we go to the final round.
IMHO, if those two picks were on the table for Bolton, and we just got stubborn or stupid, it would be gross negligence.
Coll v Dees final round at G. I reckon pies win that but it'll be close.

Body language says he is gone.

Baker & Bolton, all three firsts please.

Reactions: 1 users
No I've just posted about this on the draft thread. If everything goes as it should next week, those two Freo picks will be 7&11. Then we go to the final round.
IMHO, if those two picks were on the table for Bolton, and we just got stubborn or stupid, it would be gross negligence.

I think Richmond would take the picks. Depends how the last 2 weeks end but the lowest is actually 6 and 9 if all the cards fall into place but that would take Essendon winning it's last 2 matches - unlikely.

Last edited: