Pick 29: Shai Bolton | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Pick 29: Shai Bolton

If it’s 6 & 10. Then take it and run.

Then trade pick 6 & Baker for pick 3 & 23 to WCE.

Go to the draft with Pick 1, 3, 10, 21 & 23.
Reckon just by bundling up a lot of the picks we have we could get another inside the top 20 for arguments sake lets say 19.

Reactions: 1 users
What if they offered first pick this year and next? That’d get us our 2 in the top 10 and give us something nice for next year to go with the top 5 our bottom 2 finish will get us. I don’t call them Failmantle for no reason.

i feel like he is playing like he has checked out already.
thanks Shai all the best mate.

Alright good fellows. It’s very rare that me old mum says anything that makes sense, particularly about football. She is freo member on an expensive package and has a few contacts at the club. She just texted me and said someone close enough to Garlic to stink a little told her the deal with Shai is done and he’s gone to freo. Take it as you will.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 6 users
Alright good fellows. It’s very rare that me old mum says anything that makes sense, particularly about football. She is freo member on an expensive package and has a few contacts at the club. She just texted me and said someone close enough to Garlic to stink a little told her the deal with Shai is done and he’s gone to freo. Take it as you will.
2019 response......."WTF Noooooooo!!!!!"

2024 response........"meh"

• Haha
Reactions: 4 users
Does she know what they’re giving up for him?

Hey don’t go , what for

• Sad
Reactions: 1 user
Your Mum needs to lift
True, I’m flying down to the darklands of Perth on Wednesday so I’ll attempt an incersion to the inner circle for more goss. But like I said, it’s probably the most coherent thing she’s said about footy in years.

If the Rioli trade came in as well

That could be say Suns 9 and 13 or so with something coming back for points to them or % salary payments.

Could even look at 9 and Baker for pick 3 & 23 from West Coast.

How would picks 1, 3, 6, 10, 13, 21, 22 (Graham FA) & 23 look like in hitting the draft?

Would be other deals to come too.
Wouldn't we also get Brisbane's or Carlton's 1st pick for later picks so they can pick up there kids.

Wouldn't we also get Brisbane's or Carlton's 1st pick for later picks so they can pick up there kids.
That’s what I thought as well

Surely if Bolton Baker Graham plus try to nab a first rounder with those later picks for points we would have approx 5 first rounders, plus 2 early 2nd rounders ( Ours plus Graham) Rioli is a must keep ?

Or is it all in then ?

That’s what I thought as well

Surely if Bolton Baker Graham plus try to nab a first rounder with those later picks for points we would have approx 5 first rounders, plus 2 early 2nd rounders ( Ours plus Graham) Rioli is a must keep ?

Or is it all in then ?
That's why we loaded up with a truck load of 3rd & 4th rounders so we could do this.

Woo. Hope it's a fat n juicy deal.

How would picks 1, 3, 6, 10, 13, 21, 22 (Graham FA) & 23 look like in hitting the draft?
If we could somehow manage a draft hand anywhere near this sort of value. First point of order would be to bid on young Ashcroft with pick 1 n make Brisvegas pay as much as possible to get him, kids fully in the mix for top 3 anyway so *smile* letting a finalist n likely flag contender get him on the cheap. Then after Brisvegas pay as close to full price as possible it would be pants off party time for the Touche recruiter guy.