Pick 29: Shai Bolton | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Pick 29: Shai Bolton

Funny if all 4 flag heroes decide to leave the decision is taken out of our hands and we get to destroy the draft anyway.

Reactions: 4 users
I'm chill don't worry, but don't you see how you actually argue against your point by only things personal by making *smile* up that people haven't said? It hardly makes your point stronger does it.
You overrate our list and have done for a while.

What part of that is so difficult for you to grasp

You overrate our list and have done for a while.

What part of that is so difficult for you to grasp

Thats your opinion, my opinion is a bit different. Thats fine. Your don't know your statement is fact but you like to make it seem like it is, its purely your opinion.

Accept that others have differing opinions without making *smile* up. Its a pretty simple concept to deal with.

I never wanted to lose Rioli or Bolton.
But if I see or hear them wandering to other clubs.
I will drive both to the airport

*Last week at training, Rioli was adamant he isn't leaving.

Thats your opinion, my opinion is a bit different. Thats fine. Your don't know your statement is fact but you like to make it seem like it is, its purely your opinion.

Accept that others have differing opinions without making *smile* up. Its a pretty simple concept to deal with.

Of course I accept your opinion. I have judged it and you don’t like it so are spitting the dummy.

You have overrated our list repeatedly and would presumably be surprised where we finished this season.

Of course I accept your opinion. I have judged it and you don’t like it so are spitting the dummy.

You have overrated our list repeatedly and would presumably be surprised where we finished this season.
Had nothing to do with injuries did it .

Reactions: 2 users
Come now, let's read between the lines here.

First Teague leaves, now Bolton is suddenly wanting out to WA?

Bulldust. Hartley is active this week. Week of the long knives.

"Shai, you're a superstar and we love you, but we are gonna trade your ass."

• Haha
Reactions: 5 users
I never wanted to lose Rioli or Bolton.
But if I see or hear them wandering to other clubs.
I will drive both to the airport

*Last week at training, Rioli was adamant he isn't leaving.
Yep, Bolton visiting Freo during the bye break with 4 yrs to go on a contract is *smile* poor on his behalf imo.

Steady up Carts, I remember when you were wanting to trade Dusty (the greatest player of our generation) he went on to win us 3 :cupgold:cupgold:cupgold

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 3 users
Steady up Carts, I remember when you were wanting to trade Dusty (the greatest player of our generation) he went on to win us 3 :cupgold:cupgold:cupgold
I don’t mind being called on anything I’ve said, this is just a colourful fan forum, a complete *smile* show

• Love
Reactions: 1 user
Someone here, not sure if it was Carts wanted to trade Rance and Jack, too.
This is incorrect, can’t remember the Dusty thing either

I supported the list all though 2013-17, along with lamb22

I do remember wanting Hardwick gone after 2016 though, that one is true

Come now, let's read between the lines here.

First Teague leaves, now Bolton is suddenly wanting out to WA?

Bulldust. Hartley is active this week. Week of the long knives.

"Shai, you're a superstar and we love you, but we are gonna trade your ass."
Source?