Other games: The finals series!! | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Other games: The finals series!!

mind you, as my old man would say some of the bounces etc that have gone the eags way " if they stepped in a bucket of shyte, they would still come out smelling like brylcream"

I think Dennis Commetti just rubbed one out in the commentary box.

His voice is sounding mighty raspy tonight.

TigerForce said:
Probably best for the Hawks to get a fashion expert at the club....those jumpers...

stepped off a mardi gras float. played like they have as well.

LeeToRainesToRoach said:
Didn't see the Eagles coming this year, one of the more dramatic improvers in the modern era. If they were cyclists you'd have suspicions.

Wouldn't be the first time those type of suspicions have been held about the WC!

Straight to Prelim. Have to be favs.

Hawks vs winner of WB and Adelaide.. The winner of that would give themselves a chance I think.

LeeToRainesToRoach said:
Didn't see the Eagles coming this year, one of the more dramatic improvers in the modern era. If they were cyclists you'd have suspicions.

Wellingham has gone from squib to superman in two years.

You can't write the Hawks off - but if the Dogs beat the Crows they will try to blitzkrieg the Hawks and won't die wondering.

I'd like to see us get so far as to take our chances against the Eagles over there.