Other games: The finals series!! | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Other games: The finals series!!

josey said:
Can't be worse than seven.

Since when is Stevens a footy expert??

Is that Mark Stevens the reporter whose upcoming exclusives are that Ling Jong may miss with a slight calf strain.

Great win by the Storm. Snuck into fourth out of nowhere and now have a rest before a home preliminary final.

jb03 said:
Is that Mark Stevens the reporter whose upcoming exclusives are that Ling Jong may miss with a slight calf strain.

Yep. It was very important that he highlight the crowd showing beers to Luke Hodge.

Absorbing TV.

jb03 said:
Great win by the Storm. Snuck into fourth out of nowhere and now have a rest before a home preliminary final.
Wow that is massive!

Roughy brings his first half game into the second.

jb03 said:

*smile*!! I missed it. Well done Stormers. This would've silenced some cocky Easts fans.

Langford, Roughead and Frawley all playing the worst games of their careers.

Geez, I'm glad I stuck with tipping the Eagles. To think Melb got pick 3 for Frawley as well - daylight robbery :mad:

funky said:
Frawley monumental f***up cost hawks a goal he has been shocking.

I am calling it. Frawley is the most overrated footballer in the AFL.

He is complete rubbish. And they've got him for another 3 years!! :rofl