Other games: The finals series!! | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Other games: The finals series!!

LeeToRainesToRoach said:
Langford's a nervy player, seen it in a few games.

Yep. Would make a great PRE whipping boy.

Lake surely finished and Lewis must have money on WC because he keeps handballing it straight to them!

Barnzy said:
Langford, Roughead and Frawley all playing the worst games of their careers.

Langford and Roughy possibly. Frawley playing to form.

He is a shitcart.

Hawks playing like Geelong 2008, playing injured players, too arrogant by half, and we know what happened to the cats in 2008 :p

puregreen said:
Geez, I'm glad I stuck with tipping the Eagles. To think Melb got pick 3 for Frawley as well - daylight robbery :mad:
Number 3 was a gift to roos from afl

There goes my first tip.

WC could completely run riot this last quarter.

No pressure by the Hawks and quite dumbly by many players.

I can't believe the Hawks kicking performance tonight.
How many missed targets and putting team mates under the pump.
Yes the Eagles are pressuring, but so many just hack them forward kicks and hope for the best.
They have always been the yardstick for kicking efficiency and accuracy. Jet lag? The team on Hodgies "Gatorade"?

I like the fact that the older team with more experience and finals experience looks slow and is being pansed - good omen for Sunday?

West Coast are destined for the Grannie now

And as others have said - Frawley looking out of his depth

Clear sign that neither WC or Freo will lose at home.

Probably best for the Hawks to get a fashion expert at the club....those jumpers...