Other games: The finals series!! | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Other games: The finals series!!

Eagles are targeting Rioli ... Every time he gets the ball they are monstering him ... Gave him a goal this time.

Ridley said:
The intensity of this game is a massive step up from regular season footy. It is already clear in the first 10 minutes. This is what concerns me about playing Conca coming back from a serious hammy and also Newman because he is too slow. Very worried these two could get found wanting.

On another note; see that dinky little rubbish kick in from Suckling which turned over for the first Eagles goal? Pathetic.

Suckling is a jib and the Eagles could easily expose him, and subsequently Hawthorn, in this game. Get him one out in the backline and he will lose nearly every contest.

North dont play like this. Their first half of theircfinal v Ess last year was woeful. Terrible half of footy by both sides. Then they did their usual second half party trick. WE have to bring the pressure. They wont like it.

Premature ejaculation by bruce
Calling roughead will kick a goal anyway

3121FC said:
Premature ejaculation by bruce
Calling roughead will kick a goal anyway
I swear the commentators must have to change their pants a dozen times a game when Hawthorn play. An unhealthy love affair. Many creaming of jeans moments.

I still see Freo v WC grand final. Imagine that....a Western Australian grand final at the G.

TigerForce said:
I still see Freo v WC grand final. Imagine that....a Western Australian grand final at the G.

Melbourne town will be awash with mining money ;D

The city will make a mint, but the MCG car park might be pretty empty?

Well done Eagles! Smash them. Want the Hawks out in straight game losses !

I see the Tigers winning the GF against the Eagles.

Al Bundy said:
Well done Eagles! Smash me. Want the Hawks out in straight game losses !

I see the Tigers winning the GF against the Eagles.

If the Eagles win tonight, we can't play them in the Grannie.

Gee WC looking quite good.

You think Hawks will come back but it's over there and with the crowd it may blow out....