Matthew Arnot [Merged] | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Matthew Arnot [Merged]

Re: Matthew Arnot

Inspector said:
Great clip with Mark Williams on Matthew Arnot & where he is at on RFC web site.

Loved the way he Choco told him to toughen up after copping a shoulder wack.

Inspector said:
Great clip with Mark Williams on Matthew Arnot & where he is at on RFC web site.

http://www.richmondfc.com.au/video/2013-03-14/choco-cub-watch-arnot

:hihi I think a fair few of the cuddle generation wouldn't know what hit them with him on their case. Refreshing.

Gotta love how direct and honest Chocco is in that clip. Really great feedback for supporters.

Tigers of Old said:
Had it 28 times for Coburg yesterday according to the RFC site. Won a lot of contested footy too. Promising signs..
Thanks too great news, this is looming as real depth, not imaginary

Tigers of Old said:
Had it 28 times for Coburg yesterday according to the RFC site. Won a lot of contested footy too. Promising signs..

Kicked a good goal running from a midfield bounce apparently - might be a smoky for Round 1 and Supercoach.

chaz said:
Thanks too great news, this is looming as real depth, not imaginary

Can't see why he won't get a game early on. Really impressive kid

Sounds like a good effort by Knights too. It will be good for us to have some players really cutting it up in the twos.

shad said:
Sounds like a good effort by Knights too. It will be good for us to have some players really cutting it up in the twos.

We might have a really competitive 2nds side! Great to see

With blokes like Dusty, Arnot, Jackson, King, Ellis, Morris, Maric and most likely Vlastuin, we are going to have a scary physical presence around the ground.

Streak said:
With blokes like Dusty, Arnot, Jackson, King, Ellis, Morris, Maric and most likely Vlastuin, we are going to have a scary physical presence around the ground.

Could add Conca, Chaplin, Rance and eventually Helbig to that list 8-

Streak said:

The only thing Jackson is scary to is his own supporters.

Stylo said:
Could add Conca, Chaplin, Rance and eventually Helbig to that list 8-

maybe lacks a little pace though only lids and martin are flyers

I'll be keeping my eye on Arnie this season. Could add some good depth to our midfield.

Tango said:
maybe lacks a little pace though only lids and martin are flyers

He surprised me once or twice closing, Tango. A blur. Might need to wind up before he hits top speed. Dunno. Deceptive?

I like this bloke.