Matthew Arnot [Merged] | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Matthew Arnot [Merged]

Re: Welcome Matthew Arnot

Zippo may be controversial in his views but he's not a troll. Thanks for your vote of confidence in is though Tooheys.

Tigers of Old said:
Disagree but it's your prerogative. I have the ignore button.

Why? It's an open form. I've been through this 1000 times since I've joined this form.
Because I don't follow trends and have my own views dosent make me a troll.
Certain players I won't hold back on and I will post what I feel.
That's all!
I want this club to be a power again as much as anybody on here.

zippadeee said:
Why? It's an open form. I've been through this 1000 times since I've joined this form.
Because I don't follow trends and have my own views dosent make me a troll.
Certain players I won't hold back on and I will post what I feel.
That's all!
I want this club to be a power again as much as anybody on here.
Yeah , you kinda remind me of an anorexic girl looking in a mirror, thinking she's fat!

No matter how hard you look, you just don't see what EVERYONE else sees

Disco08 said:
Zippo may be controversial in his views but he's not a troll. Thanks for your vote of confidence in is though Tooheys.

That depends on your definition of a troll. From Wikipedia

a troll ( /ˈtroʊl/, /ˈtrɒl/) is someone who posts inflammatory, extraneous, or off-topic messages in an online community, such as a forum, chat room, or blog, with the primary intent of provoking readers into an emotional response or of otherwise disrupting normal on-topic discussion.

I guess myself and a lot of regular posters could fall into that definition but I guess it's about degree and frequency. Like Tooheys, I've found solace in the Ignore feature.

bowden4president said:
Yeah , you kinda remind me of an anorexic girl looking in a mirror, thinking she's fat!

No matter how hard you look, you just don't see what EVERYONE else sees

Just because there are fewer and fewer dissenting posters prepared to post on this forum does not make the majority viewpoint correct or total.

Baloo said:
That depends on your definition of a troll. From Wikipedia

a troll ( /ˈtroʊl/, /ˈtrɒl/) is someone who posts inflammatory, extraneous, or off-topic messages in an online community, such as a forum, chat room, or blog, with the primary intent of provoking readers into an emotional response or of otherwise disrupting normal on-topic discussion.

I guess myself and a lot of regular posters could fall into that definition but I guess it's about degree and frequency. Like Tooheys, I've found solace in the Ignore feature.

For a bloke that always seems to go for the Ignore button, you always seem to read my crap..

You might be the bloke that just likes reading his own posts!

Re: Matthew Arnot

Really liked his game against north tonight, hit hard, tackled hard, clean hands below his knees and disposal by hand was a pleasure to watch when clearing the ball. Enjoyed his game as much as i enjoyed Vlastuin's.

Some of his handball work was that of a 200+ gamer in close. Especially late when the game was in the balance.

very impressed

didn't think he could play that well - very creative by hand

First time I have seen this guy and looked ok......we are building depth and he fits the bill nicely. Hope he gets in a position to push for a couple of games this year.

along with vlastuin, ellis and petterd, he was also very impressive. had a great 2nd half against north.

percyms said:
First time I have seen this guy and looked ok......we are building depth and he fits the bill nicely. Hope he gets in a position to push for a couple of games this year.

Agree, looked solid. Hope he does well next week.

Another fierce tackler going well once elevated to play a higher level of footy.
Thought he did some very nice things in the thick of it & can only benefit from that outing.

Onwards & upwards Matty.

Tigers of Old said:
Did a good job restraining Dusty too.

Showed great maturity for a young kid in the way he looked after Dusty when the Melbourne players got in his face
Well done Biscuit :clap :clap :clap