Matthew Arnot [Merged] | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Matthew Arnot [Merged]

Re: Matthew Arnot

Not named at Coburg this week. Anyone know the nature of his injury?

Did he do it in that practice match v Box Hill?

Re: Matthew Arnot

Is this a recurring injury with Arnott? I saw him in the Coburg v Sandringham game about 10 weeks ago and he was nursing an ankle then.

Re: Welcome Matthew Arnot

Jukes Extended said:
What's going on with the boy? I'd really like to see him get a few games in the AFL before the season ends.

1 week away according to the Hun

Hopefully he'll get a crack against Port last game of the year...and then a massive pre-season to build his tank.

Smoking Aces said:
Arnott came third in the time trial. Could he be the smokey of 2013??

2 second year players 1st and 3rd. Bit embarrassing for the more experienced guys.

Good on biscuits. Making a play for a senior birth.

Tim tam is a big unit for a kid, if he could be our 3rd or 4th midfielder then we are going places.
Hope he gets a chance next year, he loves tackling

zippadeee said:
Tim tam is a big unit for a kid, if he could be our 3rd or 4th midfielder then we are going places.
Hope he gets a chance next year, he loves tackling

I think they were about 2nd or 3rd and 5th or 6th last year, so both guys already had really good tanks. Doesn't always translate to the repeat sprint environment of the AFL but certainly a lot to work with for these lads.

Dont forget The Biscuit has only just turned 19 .
Good to see he came 3rd in the time trial
Hope he has an injury free preseason and plays some NAB cup games

I hope Arnot gets a run in the seniors in 2013. He would add would more tackling pressure to our game which is what we need.

Is their potential for him to play as a defender in the future?

Magic Maric said:
I hope Arnot gets a run in the seniors in 2013. He would add would more tackling pressure to our game which is what we need.

Is their potential for him to play as a defender in the future?

If there's one game I would let him loose will be against collingwood, love to see him tackle Thomas & Fasolo.
They would take a week to recover!
If the Midfield dosent fire early next year, has to be given a go. Cotchin, lids, Martin & Tim Tam