Matthew Arnot [Merged] | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Matthew Arnot [Merged]

Re: Welcome Matthew Arnot

TigerMasochist said:
Just a lazy half dozen steamed dimmies ( with plenty of soy of course ) during the coaches qtr time address.

And a couple of ciggy's at the break.Those were the day's! ;D

As Matthew's President for 2012 I would like to wish him all the best for the upcoming football season.
Looking forward to seeing him play some NAB cup games and also getting game time for the RFC wearing the yellow and black number 44 with pride.
Good luck crumpet Matthew (biscuit) Arnot and all the best for 2012

willo said:
*smile* Dwyer a pastie and a can of coke at each qtr plus a durrie or 2. ;D

Bet ya he never ever had to gut run during a game.

GEDS1 said:
Keep your fingers crossed but when guys are deemed a little slow in TAC it gets really highlighted in AFL. AFL is a supreme/extreme level of footy.

A bit like Sam Mitchell, Luke Ball, Priddis, Hayes etc yeah?

willo said:
He was a ruckman, ;D

And like most ruckmen played a kick behind play because he couldn't keep up, or shuffled off to the forward pocket when he needed a rest from not keeping up.

Oh man am I excited. ;D

As I expected, Hardwick is building the nucleus of a team that has the hallmarks of himself all over.

I get the feeling he's cultivating the this group's hardness, desperation, uncompromising and with the WILL TO WIN/DESIRE TO BE THE BEST.

Sound familiar fellas? When did this last happen at RFC ?

Could this be the beginning of our beloved club's next successful era?

I hope and pray that it is !

Rat

He's certainly no stick figure is he. :eek:

arnot.jpg

I've seen skinnier oak trees. They are massive legs!
Is he slow?

zippadeee said:
I've seen skinnier oak trees. They are massive legs!
Is he slow?

I think we is from watching but I've never heard in confirmed

Gotta be calling this kid THUNDA. He's got a ferocious set of thunda thighs.

Dermie said a while back that Dusty might turn into a waddler if he wasn't carefull and this summer Dusty's looking like a total running machine. Looks like strength and conditioning have done a brilliant job of shaping Dusty.

They've now got a new project to work on.

TigerMasochist said:

Dermie said a while back that Dusty might turn into a waddler if he wasn't carefull and this summer Dusty's looking like a total running machine. Looks like strength and conditioning have done a brilliant job of shaping Dusty.

Can you imagine the reaction of Neil Craig to our recruiting if we had gotten him as the sports science guru? Lots of short, slow, chubby blokes - Craig would have locked himself in his office ;D

TigerMasochist said:

John Travolta-"he's thighmatic"

Lennox Street said:
Can you imagine the reaction of Neil Craig to our recruiting if we had gotten him as the sports science guru? Lots of short, slow, chubby blokes - Craig would have locked himself in his office ;D
We're just trying to make up for all those short fast skinny blokes we used to recruit, touch of overcorrection perhaps.

Just wonder which is easiest. Putting some beef on a sparra or trimming the beam on a bargearse.

Matthew doesnt look slow from his highlight package and is able to go and get his own ball.
For anyone that hasnt seen it heres the link
http://www.richmondfc.com.au/news/newsarticle/tabid/6301/newsid/126502/default.aspx
Hes only turned 18 and has a solid build which is a welcome change from the flyweight flankers we are used to drafting.
He wont be easily pushed aside by the opposition and will be definitely be in there when its his turn to go.

diesal williams was considered too slow...paul couch was considered too slow

Needs to be reshaped. At the minute, too much in the thighs.

Dustin Martin had the duck build to start with and his body shape has changed so much in three years.

But again, rather reshape then have to put weight on.

Those thighs are going to do some serious rubbing over the summer.