Matthew Arnot [Merged] | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Matthew Arnot [Merged]

Re: Welcome Matthew Arnot

Keep your fingers crossed but when guys are deemed a little slow in TAC it gets really highlighted in AFL. AFL is a supreme/extreme level of footy.

Man, I mean I can be as bright as anyone, but calling a surprise pick 55 in a very weakened draft Cousins like is a bit too wishful I think.

Leysey has probably spat his sherry all over his keyboard reading this.

Baloo said:
Man, I mean I can be as bright as anyone, but calling a surprise pick 55 in a very weakened draft Cousins like is a bit too wishful I think.

Leysey has probably spat his sherry all over his keyboard reading this.

My reference to Cousins was about his persona and level of confidence. I have no idea about his ability. I've seen the highlight vid once on the day after the draft and can't even remember it!

Baloo said:

darksider

Baloo said:

yeah agree, definitely more James Hird like.

Tigerflag2008 said:
A certainty to be better than Leigh Matthews.

I reckon Leigh Matthews would have been picked up at around number 55 in the draft these days.
He didn't look too athletic and probably wouldn't have tested that well at draft camp.

BBC said:
I reckon Leigh Matthews would have been picked up at around number 55 in the draft these days.
He didn't look too athletic and probably wouldn't have tested that well at draft camp.
Even in this year's superdraft?

Watched his vid the kid looks a lively type reminds me bit like Hurley in looks. I'm excited.

BBC said:

LOL. You reckon Mick Nolan would have been invited to draft camp?

Mick would have had the caterers quaking in their boots!

What a level-headed kid Matthew sounds like, really good interview.

If he doesn't like 'biscuits' let's just call him 'Arnie' because he's got the guns loaded :eek:

Long Lost Hernaman said:
LOL. You reckon Mick Nolan would have been invited to draft camp?

:hihi Mick smashes pie & drinking records!

BBC said:

and most likely have struggled in todays game.

BrisTiger24 said:
Just saw his interview for the first time. Wow he has a steely look and a swagger about him that reminds me of Ben Cousins. Very confident young man, let's hope he can play to anywhere near Cuz's level.

I see more of a Tom Hislop then Cousins.
But good luck to the kid. :fing32

In all seriousness, the person his interview reminded me the most of was Nathan Buckley.

Tigerflag2008 said:
In all seriousness, the person his interview reminded me the most of was Nathan Buckley.
Poor kid.Destined never to win a premiership medal.

tigerdave said:
:hihi Mick smashes pie & drinking records!
Just a lazy half dozen steamed dimmies ( with plenty of soy of course ) during the coaches qtr time address.