Lynch !! | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

Lynch !!

Doesn’t he need another 8 games with us before we talk about father sons. The way he is going that is a long way out.
Maybe a couple more games this year n half a dozen next year n he can stumble over the 100 games line for us. Then he'll probably have 3 or 4 daughters n really mess with our heads.

• Haha
Reactions: 1 users
Maybe a couple more games this year n half a dozen next year n he can stumble over the 100 games line for us. Then he'll probably have 3 or 4 daughters n really mess with our heads.
Aw cmon enough of the negativity. He will have three strapping boys, one will emulate his old man one will play chb and the other will have his mothers genes and be shorter and be a marvelous mid.
Come to think of it, now i know why you have that moniker.

Worst. Season. Ever.
comic book guy GIF

Come to think of it, now i know why you have that moniker.
Haarrgh. Old enough n been crapped on enough to have all that excited childish enthusiasm n fanciful dreamin knocked out of me. Content to consider the probability of more *smile* comin down then perfumed roses n simply happy to be pleasantly surprised on the odd occasion it's roses.

Reactions: 1 users