James Trezise | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

James Trezise

Early in his VFL career he played forward for a game or two and was outstanding. Townsend role, replacing Cumbersome?
So defensive forward? Can see he's kicked 1 goal 6 behinds. Really think we need goal kickers in that forward line atm, 4 of our forwards were actually in the top 6 or 7 for pressure acts last game but they couldn't kick goals.

looked excellent last week, played a lot like jack crisp - half back with heaps of possessions, ability to find space with speed, and decisive kicking

reckon he will be a fine player after 40 senior games

• Love
Reactions: 5 users
Don't play him as a sub. Please.

BTW the sub rule can *smile* right off.

• Love
Reactions: 2 users
Yze wont know who to give the vest to.

Trezise, Banks, Sonsie, Short, Green.

If they give it to Green they can gagf, and Banks deserves a start.

Id give it to Short.

Yze wont know who to give the vest to.

Trezise, Banks, Sonsie, Short, Green.

If they give it to Green they can gagf, and Banks deserves a start.

Id give it to Short.
Green has shown sweet stuff all. Short has been poor. His poor is still way better than Green.

Reactions: 1 users
Looked real good for the quater he was on hes our best one on one player by a mile he halved every contest or won them. Needs to play every week for the next 200 games

Reactions: 6 users
Looked real good for the quater he was on hes our best one on one player by a mile he halved every contest or won them. Needs to play every week for the next 200 games
Being fresh helps but did his job.

He'll play next week .....Taranto and Sonsie likely will be 2 outs I guess at this stage.

Reactions: 1 user
What a rubbish rule. What the hell was the point in playing him as the sub. Honestly. He had earned his chance. We are last ffs. Play the kids and let’s see what they have to offer.

Reactions: 8 users
What a rubbish rule. What the hell was the point in playing him as the sub. Honestly. He had earned his chance. We are last ffs. Play the kids and let’s see what they have to offer.
Yep just insane coaching from Yze. Absolutely insane.

I wonder if he will drop James straight back to the VFL next week?

• Wow
Definitely a better option than Sonsie. Good size great with his efforts and honest skills

Reactions: 3 users
Not enough game time to show his talents to any great effect but what he did do showed he has a pretty good skill level and a hard worker. He now needs a full game in the firsts to build on that. If only the MC will realise that

Reactions: 1 user