James Trezise | PUNT ROAD END | Richmond Tigers Forum
  • IMPORTANT // Please look after your loved ones, yourself and be kind to others. If you are feeling that the world is too hard to handle there is always help - I implore you not to hesitate in contacting one of these wonderful organisations Lifeline and Beyond Blue ... and I'm sure reaching out to our PRE community we will find a way to help. T.

James Trezise

Will put up a good fight to take the position away from Brown.
Competition is healthy

Reactions: 1 user
Can’t fault his endeavours.

But we need to do better. Upgrade.
Agree to a point. Atm he needs to improve and is at a point where an upgrade would be nice. But another 12 months in our system may see him improve enough to no longer warrant an upgrade.

Another year to work on weamknesses and show his worth for me.

Copped criticism from the Hawks game.
So far the hawks are making many afl footballers look spuddish.
Lets give him time and a settled team

Reactions: 2 users
I like what I see of Tresize in the VFL and in the final V Willy , he and Smith looked like the only ones likely to
bridge the gap between VFL and AFL
we have enough list spots to fill this year
so the likes of Tresize , Smith , Green, Gray , Bauer, Lefau, Blight , Banks Fawcett , McAuliffe , Clarke get another chance to break out and cement an AFL career

part of our trouble is that group makes up 25% of our list , that do date haven't contributed much at AFL level and when you have an injury riddled year like this one you dip into that group

if we are successful thru 2026 - 2030 it will come in many parts , the one we are very focused on at the moment is the draft (and rightfully so because thats where the elite talent will most likely come from )
but around elite talent you need a lot of good foot soldiers,

the challenge for our coaching group is to take Tresize and the rest of that list and turn at least 3 or 4 of them inti those good foot soldiers

Reactions: 3 users
Copped criticism from the Hawks game.
So far the hawks are making many afl footballers look spuddish.
Lets give him time and a settled team
Agree, he's only played 8 games.

Not sure why he was criticised for his game against the Hawks, he was our leading defender for contested possessions and tackles, and went at 80% for disposal efficiency.

Reactions: 8 users